“Suprised that this is number 1 in Warrington!”
Review of Delgado's

Delgado's
Reserve with OpenTable
Delgado's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 420 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Description: The menu at Delgados manages to cater for everyone whilst still remaining authentic. All their dishes are freshly prepared using local seasonal produce and in addition they import some extra special ingredients direct from Italy itself. It has a vast selection of main meals from the stone-baked freshly prepared pizzas, and authentic pasta dishes, to a variety of steak and poultry dishes, each made with locally produced meat of the highest standard and, to top it all, kids can make their own pizza.
“Suprised that this is number 1 in Warrington!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Came here for the first time for a family birthday party and won't be visiting again. How this restaurant got to number 1 I don't know. Food was average, service was ok. But you pay the same in Manchester or liverpool and get more. One of our party found a peice of metal in his food and when he complained was told because he found it at the end of his meal there was nothing they could do!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank BigDave88

“Delgados -mwah x”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We have visited her a number of times and the Atmosphere, food and staff are fantastic. My 5 year old son loves it as he is able to make his own pizza and watch it being cooked,

Visited March 2013
“Little gem of a place”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have to admit I wasn't optimistic for this little restaurant hidden away in Penketh, the place looked tiny. But I sat down on a slightly uncomfortable chair at a slightly wobbly table and hoped for the best. And boy did I get it! The food is really good, not gourmet or anything particularly special just really good Italian food. The place itself however is special, the service, the atmosphere, the staff....... its got something that other restaurants are lacking and leaves you wanting to go back again and again, its got a real feel good factor to it.
For me, Spirit restaurant serves the best food Warrington has to offer so I can't give Delgado's 5 out of 5 but it is the restaurant that I will be going back to time after time. Not only for the cheery welcome, the very nice wine, the great value for money but for the "Tirabockermisu" - its to die for.

1 Thank Suzylee333
Prestatyn, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My wife and I spent the weekend in Warrington with a view to possibly moving to the area from north Wales. We went for a meal at delgados, the service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble and the host was fantastic, she was helpful inviting and engaged my wife and I in a homely manner. The food did not disappoint, both meals were excellent and although we had three courses and wine each the bill was still the right side of £50. I will definitely return to delgados on our next visit to Warrington.

Warrington, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Evening As Always”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have been going to Delgado’s for over 5 years and having only recently heard about Tripadviser and felt that I owed it to them to give an honest opinion of the restaurant so that other people have the chance to experience a lovely night out. I eat out frequently and have eaten in many restaurants in Warrington but, I can honestly say that I am always drawn back to Delgado’s and am going there more and more often, especially now they are open for lunchtime too. I love the fact that the restaurant is smaller than your average high street chain restaurant because it all adds to the friendly family atmosphere there. All of the staff are fantastic and nothing is too much trouble for them. The food is always 100% spot on with a good choice of foods and it is so reassuring knowing that all the food is fresh and made completely from scratch and you can actually see them cooking it via their busy open kitchen. I can really recommend you try it regardless of whether you want a night out with your partner or a group of friends. I even booked the entire restaurant for my 25th Wedding Anniversary which couldn't have gone better. Thanks to Rob and Julie for all their hard work