“Nice little Bistro”
Review of Delgado's

Delgado's
Reserve with OpenTable
Delgado's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 494 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Description: The menu at Delgados manages to cater for everyone whilst still remaining authentic. All their dishes are freshly prepared using local seasonal produce and in addition they import some extra special ingredients direct from Italy itself. It has a vast selection of main meals from the stone-baked freshly prepared pizzas, and authentic pasta dishes, to a variety of steak and poultry dishes, each made with locally produced meat of the highest standard and, to top it all, kids can make their own pizza.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This place is quite nearby and we have visited the Bistro often and never felt let down! The menu is limited but what they do, they do well!
Give it a go if you are looking for informal, polite service with a personal feel as the atmosphere is always welcoming and the food spot-on.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I chanced upon this small restaurant in Penketh completely by accident and wasn't expecting much. It is a little local Italian family place in a shopping precinct. So I was amazed to find myself enjoying a smashing sea bass served on a bed of med vegetables, which I happy washed down with a fine bottle of reasonably priced Barolo. The dolce calzone was a belt-loosening delight. The staff were friendly, the service spot-on. Give this place a trial, you won't be disappointed

1  Thank SandraLane
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I can not recommend this restaurant highly enough. There is an ample range of food available and always decent specials to choose from too. The food is delicious and is in good sized portions. Good range of wine to choose from too.

What sets this apart from other Italians in the area in my opinion however is the friendly family feel. The staff are lovely (husband and wife team). She is so naturally warm and friendly that you feel like you have known her for years.

My friend and I love it here.

1  Thank jpipcp
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We eat here as a family of four, to young children aged 4 and 9, the service was great, the waitress went out of her way to be friendly and welcoming. The children loved making their own pizza,s and we enjoyed our food very much. We will certainly be back

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I ate here with my partner after not eating here for many years and had a great time. Food lovely, staff are friendly and polite and great to see the chefs hard at work. Well done, we will be back!