“Excellent food, friendly staff & lovely surroundings,”

Ego Mediterranean Restaurant - Stockton Heath
Ranked #8 of 431 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ego has an amazing location in Stockton Heath and benefits from free car parking in the Aldi car park as well as a lovely terrace that catches the sunshine all afternoon.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We visited for my daughter's Wedding Anniversary, & were not disappointed. The 2 grandchildren - age 7 & 10 were welcomed, with a special menu to choose from. There are a choice of menus for adults - al a carte menu, fixed price & specials. The food was served in a timely manner & was delicious, We had the sharing platters for starters which had a good selection. For the main courses we all chose different, all where delicious, though my daughter's side of potatoes was not warm & returned to be heated. The children gave 'thumbs up' for their meals. Spoilt for choice for desserts, & even though we were full we indulged, & again they were lovely. Hope to return in the not too distant future.

There are newer reviews for Ego Mediterranean Restaurant - Stockton Heath

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Monday night two course meal plus bottle wine £18.50 very good night, service very good waiters very friendly, will go back again soon

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I attended this restaurant on two occasions in July for my 50th Birthday celebrations, I found all staff really helpfully, they did not rush us to make a decision when ordering drinks or food, they where all polite and was willing to have a chat with us, making us feel really welcome, the menu is extensive, and the portions are not small. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were welcomed by a friendly and efficient waitress who also took our drinks order. She also gave us extra time to read the wide range of menu choices. So far so good. Our olives didn't arrive until after our starters, but we did get an apology. I opted for the fixed price menu of 2 courses for £12. My starter was delicious: goats cheese on brioche with red onion chutney,however there was only 1/4 slice of the bread which was disappointing (perhaps due to the fixed price menu ?) We waited absolutely ages for our mains, despite the restaurant not being busy, to the point that I was starting to think about leaving! My salmon and dill fishcakes were deep fried and beyond golden brown, so looked less appetising. To be honest, not as nice as Sainsbury's own. Served with chips and rocket and attractively presented. My husband really enjoyed his meal and the children's craft table was a lovely touch, but I could face the wait for desert. Perhaps it was an off day?

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Recently visited with as part of a large group, on a leaving party from work. We had a wonderful night. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The service was excellent. Meals were delicious and the service top class. The atmosphere was just right and we were all looked after very well. Adrian and the team made sure that we all had a great night.. Thanks to everyone we will be sure to return.