“Perfect location to break up a journey north!”

Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Warrington
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Perfect location to break up a journey north!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My partner and I stayed here at the end of June and found the hotel perfect for what we needed.

I booked the hotel in advance so was able to get a great rate! Found the room very clean and expected level from a Premier Inn. We also had zero road noise from the M6.

Location perfect to break up a journey from Cornwall and very friendly reception staff. (Carly?)
Hotel service experienced was of a much better standard than from hotels at the higher end of the market. Would defiantly stay again.

Tip for hotel: Perfect stay with you guys. Only recommendation would be that the hotel would benefit from AC in the rooms... given we stayed during the heatwave.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Nicky M, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thank you for the kind review, I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We love sharing positive feedback with the staff, and will certainly pass your comments on, especially to Carly who you mentioned personally. We look forward to seeing you again sometime soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stayed here the evening of our wedding as we wedding as we wanted to be in seperate accomodation to our guests. The hotel looks great from the outside and even better inside. I was speaking with the receptionist in the morning, mentioned the wedding the day before, 20 minutes later we got a knock on our door and there was complimentary breakfast delivered to us. A very nice touch, completely unexoected and just added to the fabulous accomodation and customer service we were provided with from start to finish. Great job all, i will happily recommend this hotel to anyone needing somewhere to stay in the Warrington area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Nicky M, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review, we are glad we were able to help make your special day that little bit better. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and are happy to hear when staff go the extra mile, and will surely be sharing these comments with all of the team.

We look forward to seeing you again sometime.
Kendal, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very friendly staff and very comfortable and spotless hotel. Will definitely use this hotel again. Top class hotel at budget price. Very handy as it is just off the M6 and only 20 minutes from the airport.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Nicky M, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you very much for the kind review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!
Surrey
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I travel a lot for business, mainly internationally. On this occasion I had to visit a customer in Warrington, Cheshire, UK. My customer strongly advised against booking in to the hotel that I normally stay at in Warrington as many of their other visitors had said it had gone ‘badly down hill’. It was suggested that I stayed at the Premier Inn Warrington M6 instead.

I arrived at the hotel at about 16:00 & received a very friendly welcome from the receptionist. I found my room was spotlessly clean & very comfortable.

I had started my day at 04:00 & had not eaten at all, so now at 16:30, I was very hungry. I looked in the various brochures in my room to see what time the restaurant & bar opened but the answer was nowhere to be found. I even went on the internet but I could not find the answer. I finally asked at reception & found that both the bar & restaurant were already open. Big relief! I had a beer first (a bit more expensive than I had expected) & then I had a really nice dinner. I was frequently asked during my meal & stay if everything was OK. I was even asked this at check out. Everything was perfect.

I later discovered that from 17:00 – 19:00 there is a Happy Hour (or 2 hours) where you get 2 drinks for the price of 1. If I had known this, I would have returned to the Hotel bar after my dinner rather than take a walk to another Pub/Restaurant about 5 minutes walk away.

I would definitely stay in this hotel again, especially as I now know that the restaurant opens early & that they have a happy 2 hours. I just wonder why they keep these 2 major sales features such a secret.

Just to mention :- You also get free internet for 30 minutes (which is fine to check your emails). If you want 24 access it cost £3.00 a day. I checked the speed of the internet at about 19:00 which I guess is a fairly busy time. I got 22 Meg. Not to shabby.

Room Tip: As the M6 is only spitting distance away there is a little bit of road noise. It was not a problem f...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Steve_Burrage
Nicky M, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
We are very grateful for your fantastic review and positive comments. It is wonderful to hear that you recieved such a friendly welcome and that you enjoyed your meal with us. It is also great to hear that you found our internet service to be of such high quality.

We will pass on your comments with regards to our opening times & drinks offers, and encourage our friendly staff to remind each of our guests of these amazing features.
London
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Premier Inn have really got their staff policy and training right- either that or they are great are hiring really nice people who take pride in their jobs and look after customers. We felt so welcome.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Nicky M, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Wow what a great review, I shall certainly pass these comments onto all of the staff!
Brigg, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I like this hotel because it's easy to get to and handy for both Warrington and Manchester. The bar is quite good with friendly staff, the only failing is the food is absolutely rank!
The breakfast is OK and at least you can take coffee with you.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Paul C
We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and are glad to hear you recieved a warm welcome from the staff!
We do have a recently updated and improved menu at our fantasic thyme restaurant, however we are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your meal on this occasion. Feedback is something we always share with our staff and will certainly pass this onto our chefs
Carnoustie, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I'm sorry to have to post this as I really like this hotel, but our stay last weekend was not the best. We only stayed 1 night, but it was spoiled by inconsiderate persons making noise for hours on end outside our room which was situated above the entrance portico. We had had to open the window fairly wide due to the heat and humidity, which of course did not help with this little problem. I have reported it in my customer survey and hope that this will help others not suffer the same sleepless night we had.
I do like the hotel and will probably use it again if I get a favourable response from my survey comments.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not above the entrance if it is hot/humid.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that your stay with us was disturbed by other guests outside. We do have a 'quiet time' policy that comes into affect at 10pm and is enforced by our nights team. Unfortunately sometimes other guests do no respect this and it is an issue we are always looking to improve upon. We hope this isolated incident does not put you off from visiting our site in the future and look forward to welcoming you back again.