“Son loves here but beware the illness after!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of The Jungle

The Jungle
Ranked #3 of 21 Fun & Games in Warrington
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Indoor children's play centre, family friendly cafe & children's parties
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Cheshire
“Son loves here but beware the illness after!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

Been here 3 times within 6 months every time my son has been sick a day or two after without fail will not be back what a shame because it is a great play area but they mustn't be up to scratch with hygiene, I washed my sons hands before leaving and it still didn't work and been sick twice

Visited January 2014
Paul L, Owner at The Jungle, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
I'm sorry to hear your son has been ill.

We pride ourselves on maintaining exceptionally high standards of safety and cleanliness and have achieved a 5 star rating from Environmental Health Department on every visit they have ever made. See our current ratings http://ratings.food.gov.uk/business/en-GB/420881/The-Jungle-Warrington

I can assure you that our play areas are checked and cleaned throughout the day and we have daily and weekly cleaning schedules which the team are asked to complete.

I can honestly say that this is the first time anyone has reported being ill after attending The Jungle but obviously children can pick up bugs when mixing with other children. I do hope that you will return again as you point out that this is a great play area.

Warrington, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“shame about the crisps & sweets location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Very typical soft kids play area. Baby area is really just for babies and under 18 months, then they want to explore the larger area which I would not recommend to pre school children during school holidays as it gets very busy and they would get pushed around. The location of the crisps is my biggest complaint, they are on a shelving unit from 3 inches above the floor to just below the counter top. Lost count of the number of packets I took from my daughter and had to pay for when she burst open the packet. Lots of people talk about it but come to the same conclusion, they make money from it. I have moved onto Jellybeans now.

Visited July 2013