“will they please sort this place out!!!!”
Review of Frankie and Benny's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Frankie and Benny's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 1, 2013

i have been several times to this frankie & benny's as have lived in westbrook for over 20 years,before it was frankie & bennys this was a great pizza place & didn't expect it to go so downhill,no-one greets you to seat you till you try to grab any staff's attention & time waiting to be served is appalling,i hate complaining & would rather not go back but i have a soft spot of nostalga for the place & keep hoping it will improve!so i gave it a few months then went for breakfast,no-one was in the place & i shouted through for service even though door was open,eventually staff from the kitchen heard me & i asked were they open?as it honestly looked desolate!,they said they were then disappeared,.i sat down with my daughter & waited & waited eventually i think it was a manager & one staff person turned it up,i asked for breakfast for us both & please some music so i felt i was actually in frankie & benny's as it should be.!they did oblige but manager dissappeared & poor staff guy was unsure how to make a cappuccino(i think he was new & obviously not trained,)felt so sorry for him,& thats basically it,i feel sorry for what it could & should be & no manager or owner seems to care to get it were it should be & could be,as the reviews get worse,as my son & his family went & again said how bad it was,if any manager/owner or someone who should be in charge of this restaurant cares,please drag it up from it's bootlaces as this could be a little goldmine,i will go again soon to check in, just to see if frankie or benny(anyone???) has took ownership of this restaurant & it's problems!!!!!!here's hoping for a good experiance for next time.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The atmosphere is always great. And though we didn't have to wait for a table, the service was really slow. Our server didn't tell us how long we would be waiting either. The food finally came and bar a few mistakes, everything appeared ok. However, the food was cold and flavourless. I approached our server, who really do much about the situation!
It's not the first time i've been, but this is without a doubt my worst experience there. It always seems a bit hit and miss.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews on TA I was worried about going here as my wife and I entered we had a drink at the bar reasonable prices for a chain I feel £4 a pint of Stella and approx £6 - £7 for a large glass of wine. We had a couple of drinks and service was great enthusiastic and polite members of staff we sat down in a large booth at the back next the kitchen and service was great from start to finish out friends arrived with their little boy and a high chair brought over we were asked if we wanted drinks a few times and if our meal was alright and if we required anything extra the criticism given i believe was fed back a the burgers are Huge but unfortunately it's processed meat bought in and not prepared fresh which would have been the finishing touch... Starters were really nice and plenty of sides to choose from and my wife said her pasta was amazing I would visit this particular F&B's again in Warrington

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Service is really poor but then again the staff seem to change every few weeks. They're not properly trained and it shows -never ask how your meal is, whether you need your drink refreshed or want a desert. They don't really care and it shows. The door still sticks so you can't open it fully. Truly dreadful.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Well I live near this restaurant and have only ever used it for pizzas with the kids. However I tried the 3 pancakes with bacon today and a couple of coffees, it was £6.50 including 2 coffees. It was delicious, however I was not offered a cappuccino which , I prefer, loved the music tape playing. Friendly waitress, I will use it for breakfast again, however as I don't eat eggs so menu is a little restrictive, might ask for full English no eggs next time.