“Just awful”

Add it.
Little Frankies
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Went with kids tonight food was awful, service awful bill incorrect twice!! Meatballs were terrible I've been before n thought may of changed but alas no. Food was really bad and service worse.

Don't bother wish I hadn't!!

There are newer reviews for Little Frankies

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The restaurant is located inside the ODEON cinema complex. I've been here a few times and the door into the restaurant is broken and won't open fully. It scrapes along the ground making a hideous noise every time someone enters of leaves. It's been like this for months and I wish they'd get it fixed.

Visited on a Sunday, mid-afternoon and there were only three other tables being used. So not busy. We were seated promptly and they took our drinks order straight away. Came back with the drinks and asked if we were ready to order. We weren't so I asked for a minute. That waitress never returned and I had to flag down, what turned out to be, a trainee. He was polite and efficiently took our order - burger meal and Calzone. The food here is nothing special. Both came after about 20 minute and were fine. At no time during the meal did anyone come over and ask 'is everything ok'. As it happens it was ok. When we had finished our meal we had to wait 20 minutes until eventually I gave up and 'waved down' the trainee to get our bill.

When the bill arrived it was 'wrong'. They tried to charge us from the two-course menu even though we hadn't had a desert. I did say that we would have had a desert if we had time but had been unattended-to for 20 minutes. They relented and adjusted the bill.

Now you might think this is 'picky' and even in writing this it doesn't sound like me (waiting 20 minutes for the bill) but considering that the place was nearly empty this was a pretty below par performance. And especially given that many people eating here might be going into the ODEON to see a film - timeliness is critical (even if the service isn't).

Hope you have a better experience than me. Oh, and they charge for refills on the soft drinks (£2.95 as I recall) so not very family friendly.