“Please visit you will not be dissapointed”
Review of Cinnamon Lounge

Cinnamon Lounge
Ranked #44 of 419 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
warrington
“Please visit you will not be dissapointed”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We have been eating at this Indian Restaurant for many years. We have never had a Bad meal.
Last week we had the staff curry what a fantastic meal so so different from the main menu amazing flavour. The Happy Hour meal is outstanding value. Also this restaurant has a 5 star Food Hygiene rating, what more could you ask for. Iqbal and his team really go out of there way to make you feel welcome.
Keep it up guys

• Visited January 2014

Warrington, United Kingdom
“Really lovely food”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Me and my husband went here last night after a bit of late night Xmas shopping. We have been once before on a Sunday which was a buffet so we wanted to try the food from the normal menu. We had poppadum’s to start and then straight into our mains. We both had our usual so that we could tell if it was nice..... we had Chicken Tikka Main with Madras Sauce. There was loads of chicken and it was cooked to perfection. The Tikka flavouring wasn’t as strong as other places though. The Madras sauce was lovely, full of flavour with an after burn. I had egg fried rice and he had boiled rice. We really enjoyed it. There wasn’t a lot of curry sauce really for my liking because I like a lot but it tasted perfect. We were so happy and full after it, we will be going again. I know this should be just my review but I feel I have to say that my husband normally only likes homemade curries and doesn’t normally enjoy ones from a take out or restaurant and he absolutely loved it. The bill for the poppadum’s, the 2 meals and 2 rice’s and 3 pints of Cobra was just short of £40.00. We had a look a the take away menu and that’s very reasonable, cheaper than where we normally go so we will be trying take-away next.

• Visited December 2013
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Top quality food and an enjoyable experience.”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Been a few times now, never had anything but quality food and a pleasant experience. Nice atmosphere, especially in the little booths where you're still part of what's going on and you can have a private conversation etc... Ace for couples.

• Visited November 2013
“Adequate”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We visited the Cinnamon lounge on Saturday night. We arrived just after 10 after seeing a show nearby. No problem getting a table and the service was very efficient. The food was ok but really nothing exciting. A few other tables that left before us were given complimentary shots of cream liqueur with the bill. We received nothing. All in all an adequate experience. There are far better places for Indian food in Warrington.

Visited December 2013
cheshire
“My birthday meal made extra special! ”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We booked a table here for fri oct 4th for my birthday. We booked a table for 8 people and we all thoroughly enjoyed our food, very tasty, great choice with excellent service! Waiters were extremely friendly and were willing to explain the dishes in more detail to people.
To my surprise our table had been done up with 'happy birthday' pieces on the table, a huge 'happy birthday' banner plus balloons, the extra little touches made me feel that little bit more special, then to top it off they complimentary brought out a huge chocolate cake with candles to the theme of 'happy birthday' This was a surprise to everyone and a fantastic touch. Thank you to all at cinnamon lounge for a night to remember, we will definitely be eating here again! :)