“Happy Visit”

Premier Inn Warrington Central North Hotel
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Warrington
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Premier Inn promised a good sleep and I had a good sleep.
Room was pleasant and staff were too.

Cooling fan was welcome and breakfast was good value.

Room rate was slightly too expensive.

Staff had little local knowledge and no give away map - that would have been useful.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
GMWarringtonNorth, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington Central North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Dear Dave F,

Firstly, I would like to say a massive Thank You for your recent review about your stay at Warrington Central North Premier Inn!

I am glad to hear we delivered our promise of a good night guarantee and a great breakfast too!

Regarding your comment about the room rate, for your future bookings please keep an eye out at premierinn.com and see if you can pick up one of our fantastic £29 premier offer rooms.

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Warrington Central North Hotel

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed here for 1 night only, the staff was very friendly and the hotel clean. But the big let down was the room tired looking, small tv and it was very hot and stuff room. A small humidifier was supplied which was useless. Please spend money one getting air condition in your hotels, as a guarantee a good nights sleep was not had in this heat. I was also cross that we paid £8.25 for breakfast which was dry, luke warm and not help yourself to hot items. We Should have had breakfast at Toby Carvery for a lot less and better quality which was only 100mtrs away( I thought we were having breakfast in the toby not in the hotel which was just us, I felt there was more staff than customers. We had a lovely meal in the evening at toby and we well recommend this.

Room Tip: Check which premier have air condition.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Tinag5678,

Firstly I would like to say Thank You for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with us.

Im really sorry to hear that your stay was faulted due to the extreme heat you experienced in the room. As you pointed out in you review, unfortunately we do not have air conditioning at Warrington Central North Premier Inn, but please be assured we do what we can to try and minimise the effect the hot weather has on our guests' stay.

I am also disappointed to hear that your Premier Breakfast did not meet the usual high quality standard that we deliver. We pride ourselves on delivering a great breakfast and I would like to apologise that on this occassion this was not the case.

Your comments have been shared and reviewed with the team to ensure that these problems do not occur again with any of our future guests.

I do hope that in the future you would decide to book with us again and allow us to deliver the good night guarantee we promise to all of our guests and that you sadly you did not receive on this occasion.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was my first time to the UK and it was under quite sad circumstances. The staff working at this hotel were very understanding and helpful. My mother in law and I greatly appreciated their kindness. The room was wonderful and I had a terrific stay there. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Jennifer G,

Thank You for your review regarding your recent stay at Warrington Central North Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear that the team were helpful and supportive to you and your mother in law during your first visit to the UK.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn on your return to the UK in the future!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good all round comfortable clean staff are nice and welcoming breakfast was lovely great selection on offer can eat as much as you like. Great Toby Carvery right next door just what you need after a tiring day out with the kids .would definately recommend to any one for a short stop over..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Paulette W,

Thanks for your great review about your recent stay at Warrington Central North Premier Inn.

I am glad you enjoyed our Premier Breakfast and I will be sure to pass on your comments to the manager at the Toby Carvery about how much you enjoyed your evening meal.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This review is long overdue, seeing as I stayed at this Premier Inn for two nights (Friday and Saturday) back at the end of March. I booked at the last minute (about an hour before we arrived) after having to vacate another hotel because it was too shabby to even contemplate staying in with my three young daughters (aged 4, 2 and 1). Following a quick consultation with Tripadvisor, I decided to be cautious and plumped for the no.1 rated hotel in Warrington: the Premier Inn Warrington Central North. Immediately, as soon as I entered the reception foyer, I felt welcomed, at ease and comfortable. Clean, smart and relaxing. The young lady on reception (Lauren, I think) was lovely - very friendly, accommodating and professional. She allocated us a larger than normal room, seeing as we would have a travel cot in there as well as the family room multiple bed set-up. That extra space was hugely appreciated by us! So comfortable we were in our immaculate room, we didn't leave all day on the Saturday until teatime! We enjoyed a carvery in the neighbouring pub-restaurant, which was very convenient and quite inexpensive. We also had breakfast within the hotel on the Saturday and Sunday mornings, which was also very impressive - well-stocked, clean and relaxing. Just the ticket! The icing on the cake came as we were leaving our room on the Sunday (a little late after gathering all our paraphernalia together, but nobody seemed to mind); seeing that we had rather a lot of bags, the young lady who had checked us in on the Friday night recruited another young lady and a very large linen trolley, took the lift up to our room, loaded the trolley with our many bags and brought them all down to our car! 5* service! Those young ladies are a credit to the company and I can only apologise that I haven't submitted my review sooner! Furthermore, great location for the retail parks and motorways. Wouldn't hesitate to return. Keep up the good work! Thank you! :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Moonface3C,

Firstly I would like to say Thank You for taking the time to write such a great review about the hotel and the team at Warrington Central North! Your comments have been shared with the team and they are so pleased to receive such positive feedback from our guests!

I am glad you found our hotel a much more welcoming place than your previous experience, and I am pleased to hear the team looked after you and your young family during your stay with us.

I do hope you continue to use Permier Inn and we look forward to welcoming you back to Warrington Central North again in the future.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I arrived at the hotel, and had a very quick and friendly check in. The receptionist kept my room number secret, and gave me all the information I needed to know - including that there was an event on, so everyone had been allocated rooms on the other side from the noise.

The room was clean, and very very comfortable. I slept very well.
It was cleaned during the day, and the tea was appropriately re-stocked.
The staff were very friendly.

The only possible improvements would be to have a teapot for a perfect cup of tea, and for a main room light to make working a bit easier.

The premier inn satisfaction survey they sent out afterwards was far too long so I didn't finish it.
The easyfundraising donation was much appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2013

There are problems with Premier Inns - there are just too many of them in some places. I was booked into Warrington Central North for one night but finished up going to the Premier Inn on the junction with the M 62. The receptionist politely told me that my booking was for the Premier Inn about half-mile back down the road. I felt a clown.

When finally arriving at Warrington Central North it felt good from the moment I walked in the door. At last, I had found my room for the night and for £29 it was terrific value for money. The room was spotlessly clean, plenty of milk coffee and tea to drink, a very good bathroom with an easy-to-operate shower and a big bath towel. Not sure whether I like a soap dispenser and would prefer a small bar of soap. . A firm bed which I do like and very comfortable pillows completed a five-star rating on every count.

Breakfast is taken in the hotel. The full English is cooked to order and there are plenty of juices, fruit and cereals. That's an extra £8.25 but well worth it. A lighter breakfast costs £5.25..

This was my first stay at a Premier Inn - and it certainly won't be my last. Next time, though, I will check the map more thoroughly!

Room Tip: Read the map carefully. Premier Inns have several hotels in the Warrington, Cheshire area.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business