Village Hotel Warrington(Warrington)(Great Value!)
$174
$143
  • Pool
The Partridge(Stretton)
$170
Villaggio(Warrington)
$149
The Gullivers Hotel(Warrington)(Great Value!)
$211
$190
Premier Inn Haydock Hotel(Warrington)(Great Value!)
$66
The Park Royal(Stretton)
Priceline
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewstoby carverystayed herepremier breakfastcomfortable staytown centreall you can eatgood nights sleephome from homebreakfast roomfantastic staybreakfast was excellentcooked breakfastplenty of parkingone night staysaturday nightcar parkcomfy bed
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This review is long overdue, seeing as I stayed at this Premier Inn for two nights (Friday and Saturday) back at the end of March. I booked at the last minute (about an hour before we arrived) after having to vacate another hotel because it was too shabby to even contemplate staying in with my three young daughters (aged 4, 2 and 1). Following a quick consultation with Tripadvisor, I decided to be cautious and plumped for the no.1 rated hotel in Warrington: the Premier Inn Warrington Central North. Immediately, as soon as I entered the reception foyer, I felt welcomed, at ease and comfortable. Clean, smart and relaxing. The young lady on reception (Lauren, I think) was lovely - very friendly, accommodating and professional. She allocated us a larger than normal room, seeing as we would have a travel cot in there as well as the family room multiple bed set-up. That extra space was hugely appreciated by us! So comfortable we were in our immaculate room, we didn't leave all day on the Saturday until teatime! We enjoyed a carvery in the neighbouring pub-restaurant, which was very convenient and quite inexpensive. We also had breakfast within the hotel on the Saturday and Sunday mornings, which was also very impressive - well-stocked, clean and relaxing. Just the ticket! The icing on the cake came as we were leaving our room on the Sunday (a little late after gathering all our paraphernalia together, but nobody seemed to mind); seeing that we had rather a lot of bags, the young lady who had checked us in on the Friday night recruited another young lady and a very large linen trolley, took the lift up to our room, loaded the trolley with our many bags and brought them all down to our car! 5* service! Those young ladies are a credit to the company and I can only apologise that I haven't submitted my review sooner! Furthermore, great location for the retail parks and motorways. Wouldn't hesitate to return. Keep up the good work! Thank you! :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
GMWarringtonNorth, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington Central North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Dear Moonface3C,

Firstly I would like to say Thank You for taking the time to write such a great review about the hotel and the team at Warrington Central North! Your comments have been shared with the team and they are so pleased to receive such positive feedback from our guests!

I am glad you found our hotel a much more welcoming place than your previous experience, and I am pleased to hear the team looked after you and your young family during your stay with us.

I do hope you continue to use Permier Inn and we look forward to welcoming you back to Warrington Central North again in the future.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I arrived at the hotel, and had a very quick and friendly check in. The receptionist kept my room number secret, and gave me all the information I needed to know - including that there was an event on, so everyone had been allocated rooms on the other side from the noise.

The room was clean, and very very comfortable. I slept very well.
It was cleaned during the day, and the tea was appropriately re-stocked.
The staff were very friendly.

The only possible improvements would be to have a teapot for a perfect cup of tea, and for a main room light to make working a bit easier.

The premier inn satisfaction survey they sent out afterwards was far too long so I didn't finish it.
The easyfundraising donation was much appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2013

There are problems with Premier Inns - there are just too many of them in some places. I was booked into Warrington Central North for one night but finished up going to the Premier Inn on the junction with the M 62. The receptionist politely told me that my booking was for the Premier Inn about half-mile back down the road. I felt a clown.

When finally arriving at Warrington Central North it felt good from the moment I walked in the door. At last, I had found my room for the night and for £29 it was terrific value for money. The room was spotlessly clean, plenty of milk coffee and tea to drink, a very good bathroom with an easy-to-operate shower and a big bath towel. Not sure whether I like a soap dispenser and would prefer a small bar of soap. . A firm bed which I do like and very comfortable pillows completed a five-star rating on every count.

Breakfast is taken in the hotel. The full English is cooked to order and there are plenty of juices, fruit and cereals. That's an extra £8.25 but well worth it. A lighter breakfast costs £5.25..

This was my first stay at a Premier Inn - and it certainly won't be my last. Next time, though, I will check the map more thoroughly!

Room Tip: Read the map carefully. Premier Inns have several hotels in the Warrington, Cheshire area.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Fantastic hotel. Clean and tidy staff were good and helpfull. Recently refurbished to a good standard. I'd recommend highly. The location of hotel is good however there are 2 premier inns closely satnav takes you to
Another premier inn. Breakfast is ok but certainly does the job. Selection was a bit small. Kids get goody bags however I wasn't offered any but then it's prob cos I came at 1am!!! Great hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

stayed for 1 night on 25th may with wife and 2 young kids.on arrival greeted with a very warm friendly reception.lovely rooms and an ideal base for gullivers world which is only a couple of miles away.excellent value for money and highly recomended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family