All reviewstoby carverystayed herepremier breakfasttown centrecomfortable stayall you can eatgood nights sleephome from homebreakfast roomfantastic staybreakfast was excellentcooked breakfastplenty of parkingone night staysaturday nightcar parkcomfy bed
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I arrived at the hotel, and had a very quick and friendly check in. The receptionist kept my room number secret, and gave me all the information I needed to know - including that there was an event on, so everyone had been allocated rooms on the other side from the noise.

The room was clean, and very very comfortable. I slept very well.
It was cleaned during the day, and the tea was appropriately re-stocked.
The staff were very friendly.

The only possible improvements would be to have a teapot for a perfect cup of tea, and for a main room light to make working a bit easier.

The premier inn satisfaction survey they sent out afterwards was far too long so I didn't finish it.
The easyfundraising donation was much appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2013

There are problems with Premier Inns - there are just too many of them in some places. I was booked into Warrington Central North for one night but finished up going to the Premier Inn on the junction with the M 62. The receptionist politely told me that my booking was for the Premier Inn about half-mile back down the road. I felt a clown.

When finally arriving at Warrington Central North it felt good from the moment I walked in the door. At last, I had found my room for the night and for £29 it was terrific value for money. The room was spotlessly clean, plenty of milk coffee and tea to drink, a very good bathroom with an easy-to-operate shower and a big bath towel. Not sure whether I like a soap dispenser and would prefer a small bar of soap. . A firm bed which I do like and very comfortable pillows completed a five-star rating on every count.

Breakfast is taken in the hotel. The full English is cooked to order and there are plenty of juices, fruit and cereals. That's an extra £8.25 but well worth it. A lighter breakfast costs £5.25..

This was my first stay at a Premier Inn - and it certainly won't be my last. Next time, though, I will check the map more thoroughly!

Room Tip: Read the map carefully. Premier Inns have several hotels in the Warrington, Cheshire area.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Fantastic hotel. Clean and tidy staff were good and helpfull. Recently refurbished to a good standard. I'd recommend highly. The location of hotel is good however there are 2 premier inns closely satnav takes you to
Another premier inn. Breakfast is ok but certainly does the job. Selection was a bit small. Kids get goody bags however I wasn't offered any but then it's prob cos I came at 1am!!! Great hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

stayed for 1 night on 25th may with wife and 2 young kids.on arrival greeted with a very warm friendly reception.lovely rooms and an ideal base for gullivers world which is only a couple of miles away.excellent value for money and highly recomended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tonyhannant
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stayed here 2 nights over bank holiday weekend (Fri & Sat) as a base to visit Gullivers World which is close by.
Booked discounted room for family - 2 adults, 2 children and we were given room 206. Found this was directly over the dining room which did cause a little issue early in the morning with the music beat heard but then wasn't a huge problem otherwise we would have asked to be moved.
Staff in the dining room were extremely accommodating, my daughter asked for a boiled egg and as it was a little over done they changed it immediately which I thought was lovely.
We did also ask for extra pillows which wasn't a problem.
Good location but didn't use the Toby Carvery next door.

• Stayed: May 2013