The Park Royal(Stretton)
$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

pentahotel Warrington(Warrington)(Great Value!)
$52
  • Restaurant
$127
$62
The Gullivers Hotel(Warrington)(Great Value!)
$110
$99
$62
$60
Villaggio(Warrington)
$80
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Warrington South Hotel(Stretton)(Great Value!)
PremierInn.com
All reviewstoby carverystayed herepremier breakfastcomfortable staytown centreall you can eatgood nights sleephome from homebreakfast roomfantastic staybreakfast was excellentcooked breakfastplenty of parkingone night staysaturday nightcar parkcomfy bed
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights starting 6th May 2013 and have to say that it was a very pleasant break. Room was very comfortable, clean and relaxing. The hotel itself was very clean, has helpful and polite staff and also has free parking. The only drawback was that the restaurant next door was a Toby carvery and unless you wanted a cooked dinner, there was not much choice on the menu, although there are plenty of takeaways/restaurants nearby.

We will definately consider staying here again as it was very close to town centre and only 15 miles from The Trafford Centre.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stayed here with my husband and 3 children. Staff were really helpful and Toby carvery next door was really good value. Would stay here again. Got the room on a £29 offer and then the premier breakfast was excellent value as kids eat free. Overall a great hotel - Ideal location for Gulliver's World too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stayed here for one night on the 6th April in room 212. Staff really helpful and friendly, Room clean and tidy, Shower room clean and tidy, Breakfast was really good, However from the first minute of walking into the room i noticed a humming noise which i thought i would get used too,how wrong was i, i'm not sure where the noise was coming from it could of been the kitchen or the decathlon sports shop which is a stones throw away, it was continous so there for had NO sleep, i'm not completly sure but the room 212 might of been above the kitchen which means more noise from cupboard doors banging early morning........A good nights sleep guaranteed?? NOT IN ROOM 212!!

Room Tip: Stay away from room 212....
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank stifler69
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed at the PI for 2 nights with our 2 daughters whilst visiting the area to see the local attractions.

Greeted efficiently and warmly. Breakfast was lovely and the staff were very courteous and efficient.

The rooms weren't as top quality as other Premier Inn's and looked like they could perhaps do with a refresh. It didn't feel like a Premier Inn room due to the lack of branding i.e. the use of purple which I do think makes the rooms, although minimal feel a lot more luxury.

One thing to note is that this hotel does not have baths - not an issue for us but may be for others.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Katrinadionne1808
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I tend to stay in a fair amount of Premier Inns and I have to say most are good. I arrived here and the receptionist seemed to have a rather sharp attitude with the customer before me, I think he felt a little embarrassed. It was then my turn and I was dealt with "very efficiently" including telling everyone in the Q my room number. (There were only a couple of people in the Q and they had just arrived). Glad I wasn't a single female customer!

In the morning I left and the same person was on reception, never acknowledged my "goodbye". I don't think I will stay here again. It is strange because normally Premier Inn staff are so polite and attentive, it is exactly why I noticed it wasn't the case here. As I say maybe it was just a bad day, or two.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Warrington Central North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high standard of customer service in all our establishments. We would like the opportunity to investigate this matter further, please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.