All reviewstoby carverystayed herepremier breakfastcomfortable staytown centreall you can eatgood nights sleephome from homebreakfast roomfantastic staybreakfast was excellentcooked breakfastplenty of parkingone night staysaturday nightcar parkcomfy bed
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed at the PI for 2 nights with our 2 daughters whilst visiting the area to see the local attractions.

Greeted efficiently and warmly. Breakfast was lovely and the staff were very courteous and efficient.

The rooms weren't as top quality as other Premier Inn's and looked like they could perhaps do with a refresh. It didn't feel like a Premier Inn room due to the lack of branding i.e. the use of purple which I do think makes the rooms, although minimal feel a lot more luxury.

One thing to note is that this hotel does not have baths - not an issue for us but may be for others.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Katrinadionne1808
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I tend to stay in a fair amount of Premier Inns and I have to say most are good. I arrived here and the receptionist seemed to have a rather sharp attitude with the customer before me, I think he felt a little embarrassed. It was then my turn and I was dealt with "very efficiently" including telling everyone in the Q my room number. (There were only a couple of people in the Q and they had just arrived). Glad I wasn't a single female customer!

In the morning I left and the same person was on reception, never acknowledged my "goodbye". I don't think I will stay here again. It is strange because normally Premier Inn staff are so polite and attentive, it is exactly why I noticed it wasn't the case here. As I say maybe it was just a bad day, or two.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Warrington Central North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high standard of customer service in all our establishments. We would like the opportunity to investigate this matter further, please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed here with my fiancee for one night on our way to the Trafford Centre, the quality of the place is not in question, the room, the bed, the breakfast everything was the usual high standard. Staff were pleasant and helpful especially the night man who was very nice when i went down to complain about the noise from an air conditioning unit or something similar, at around midnight then again soon after because the noise was preventing me from getting to sleep, offered to move us, but at that time of night, declined the offer. They say "A good nights sleep guaranteed or your money back" You will struggle in room 212!!!!! Michael and Maureen

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The staff at warrington premier inn were very helpful, greeted with a friendly face. We arrived an hour before normal check in and the staff looked to see if our room was ready, and it was!!!
Clean room,beds are comfy, the hotel is in a lovely quiet area so our family had a good night sleep.
We paid £29.00 for 2 adults and 2 children, fantastic value, the breakfast was really nice, cooked to order and you could have ordered more if you wished, as a family the kids ate free, but if you are travelling on your own the Toby Carvery next door would be cheaper.

The cleaniness of the hotel and the helpfulness of staff make this hotel stand out.
Good location not far from the motorway, or town centre. Only a 20 minute drive from Liverpool.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vicki-annoymous
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have family in Warrington and have stayed in this Premier Inn each time we visit. You know what to expect from all Premier Inns and this is the case here. Lovely clean comfy rooms etc., and the staff are always friendly and polite. But at this Inn the staff are exceptional. So genuinely helpful and friendly, nothing is too much trouble. Karla looked after us exceptionally well and she, and the rest of the desk staff, were being the same with all other guests, as we passed through reception. We feel really at home there and we wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family