“Fantastic food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Eastern Revive

Eastern Revive
Ranked #75 of 414 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Can't recommend this restaurant enough. Food is always excellent, service perfect. Have eaten quite a few takeaways which are also restaurant standard and delicious. You have to try this place out !

Visited August 2013

St Helens, United Kingdom
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

We visit Eastern Revive about once a month and highly recommend it. It's about a 20-25 minute drive for us and there are plenty of Indian restaurants closer to us in St Helens but they just don't match up! The food is always great - particularly any lamb curry as the meat melts in the mouth. We have tried numerous standard curries on the menu as well as plenty of the chef's specials. A firm favourite is the mint zeera gosht - very tasty. I have to say, I find the naan breads here too thick and doughy (although my partner and daughter like them like that) so prefer to get the tandoori roti instead.

• Visited July 2013
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“First time having a take away here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

We live miles away but love to go here when visiting family, and if we lived near we would be regulars here as well as our favourite Indian back home.
Not the cheapest Indian but they do a great Lamb Madras, I could eat curry 5 times a week and one of my favourite foods. We were looking forward to going last Saturday but my daughter said service had been slow the last time she went ! Anyhow we opted for a Curry Takeaway instead and a few drinks at my nieces house. Great idea as we relaxed together and enjoyed the food as usual.
We had the usual poppadoms and pickles, then my husband and I had a delicious starter for 2 which was a mixture of kebabs and mushrooms and very filling. We opted to share a Curry, and there was sufficient after the starter as portions are good. We normally have one each if dining there. You get a 20% discount even at weekends for collection which is great as it is in walking distance to where we stayed.

• Visited July 2013
England
“Best curry house for miles: and I'm a expert!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

If you are considering going here: DO IT, NO NEED TO READ MORE: BEST CURRY HOUSE FOR MILES AND MILES AND MILES.

We fancy ourselves as curry connoisseurs and have partaken in curries all across the country and abroad. We followed Internet recommendations to the sister restaurant in Wilmslow only to find this gem round the corner form us.

Basically, we reckon this is the best curry house that we know of. The food is always excellent, the meats: tandoori, tikka, are the best, most succulent, tastiest and most perfectly cooked: every time.

Some unusual dishes, each one a special taste.

The staff are excellent. Very attentive and make an effort to greet you like old friends. You will not be disappointed.

Visited June 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“You simply have to try this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

We love this place. The decor is fresh, modern and clean. Not your usual Indian wallpaper. It is always perfectly clean, and there are tables that can cater for anything from a couple to a medium sized birthday bash.

The service is excellent. There is always a waiter within easy reach if your drink is empty, or if you need anything. They don't constantly visit the table with the token "is everything ok". They do their job, and do it well. Very polite and attentive.

The food... Well, it is excellent. We have never tried a dish that we didn't like. We have tried quite a lot on the menu and have never had any complaints. Having visited India a couple of times, I can tell you this is no ready made 'out the freezer' stuff, it is fresh and vibrant. The starters are always good, served with a fresh salad bowl. The green chutney is a favourite of ours.

Food is always hot, beer is always cold, service just right. I always tip (and that is rare for me)

I think that some of the reviews on here, complaining about the seats, and the fact it was snowing (come on?) are just perfectionists. It's in Lowton, near Leigh! Not Mayfair, London. Behave yourself. If you can fault this place, you are there to find fault.

Fantastic place.