“Consistent Quality” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Choy Hing

Choy Hing
Ranked #18 of 410 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Consistent Quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

This restaurant never fails you -either for quality food or top notch service. Six of us went on Sunday night and had a lovely evening. The service was second to none and efficient (they could do with setting up their own "school of restaurant service" for other restaurants in the area). I was about to help myself to a second helping of rice when the waiter came up and did it for me! The food was faultless as usual.

• Visited January 2014

warrington
“Always consistently good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

6 of us went here for our annual visit. The service is always excellent and the food plentiful. This place never disappoints and is good value. We had the set menu which at £24 per head is excellent and ended up taking food home. Nice touches as always with a free drink at the end of the night and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Warrington, United Kingdom
“Good food but very hot..!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

Just enjoyed a family meal for four. As expected the food quality was about as good as you can get in a Chinese, however...unlike previous visits we weren't crammed in , noticed the cost seems to be rising, £30 a head now, which is a lot more than it used to be. Also it was on the verge of being unbearably hot in the restaurant, the AC was not being used. Service was slow which didn't bother us, but if you are in a hurry, this is not the place to go. Overall....yes I would go again if they sort the AC out. Well done, but their are issued that need sorting out.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, friendly service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

Needed somewhere to eat late on a Sunday night and had already been turned away by another restaurant. Service was freindly but the food topped it. No hesitation about recommending this restaurant!

Hereford, United Kingdom
“Lovely Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

The food was superb and the service excellent. The menu was very comprehensive and I loved the section where you could pick your own combination. I picked chinese vegetables and added chicken and topped it off with a satay sauce. The sorbet between courses was a nice touch, as were the warm towels. I was a little misled by the "banquet". I was expecting this to be more of a help yourself buffet than just a set meal option. I loved the huge picture of the Great Wall of China. I could hardly take my eyes off it. All in all though we were very pleased with everything and hope to be back when we're next in the area.

• Visited November 2013