“Lovely fresh food great value”

East Orient Buffet Restaurant
Ranked #106 of 436 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Have been eating here for a while now, drive 20 miles just to go there. Lots of choices, the beef melts in your mouth. Only £6.90 during daytime . Would and do tell people to eat here.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I'm not a food snob, but I was stunned at the offerings here. Prawns with their poop shoots intact, gristly ribs, dirty cutlery and glasses - a real winner. We arrived early evening and were seated, ordered our drinks and went to get food. The plates are awful, the size of side plates and they're old and scratched. The floor was so slippy with grease I had to hold onto people to stay upright. There was a wealth of dishes, including sausages and yorkshire puddings which I found strange. The food itself was bland and it became ridiculous having to get up every five minutes once we'd finished our small portions on our tiny plates. Lots of staff wandering around, and a couple of really polite and hospitable lasses, but I'd rather pay a bit more for food I'd feel more comfortable eating and ambience that doesn't include the chavs of Warrington.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Went here with a few friends and i wasnt disappointed. We went during the day so it was £6.99 for all you can eat buffet.
There was lots of choice of food and always pipping hot. As i cant eat seafood i was happy to see so much on offer that i can eat. The beef with onions was very scrummy. You do have to make a few visits as you get a small plate which i think is good so you dont waste food.
There is also a good choice of desserts too.
The staff arent very talkative but i find nothing worse than when someone comes up to ask how your food is when you have a mouthful of food..but we fund them helpful enough if we asked a question.
If ever back down in this area i would visit here again.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I go here quite a lot as it has a lot of choice and im always happy when I leave & normally too full to move!! Its a massive restaurant which gets packed even on weekday nights which just shows how popular it is. You never have to wait longer than a few minutes maybe 5 at the most for a table when really busy but normally you will get one straight away. If you go after 6pm when the rate goes up they do have better food out and nicer desserts too. I personally love the crispy pork pancakes and the hot & sour soup. They also have a couple of Indian and Thai dishes out too. I think they have a lot of choice and also do Tapenyaki which is included in the price. They can sometimes be slow at getting your drink order to you but not always & they are very quick at taking your empty plates away so you can be straight up for the next dish.

1  Thank JDO4
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Went here for the first time with some friends from down south. I found the place horrible. The food was average, and the staff were miserable. We asked the waitress how much the buffet was and she came back with 'I'm not sure, how much is it?', if we knew that we wouldn't have asked!!

The layout of the restaurant is horrendous. The poor staff looked manic, and this didn't fill me with confidence, the whole atmosphere was horrible and ruined the restaurant experience for me.

1  Thank MichaelD352