“A hidden gem”

Manchester
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Have visited this lovely little bistro a few times now, Whether its breakfast, morning coffee, lunch or dinner, the choice is always good, the food fresh and beautifully cooked and the service informal but excellent. Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An utterly amazing experiance, I will certainly be returning!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I recently visited greenfields with my husband for the first time, and I really really enjoyed myself. Both of us being vegetarian I thought would be a slight issue, however the options for veggies were delicious and I struggled to choose one! Also the meat and fish dishes looked fantastic. the staff were lovely, very polite and I am certainly returning next weekend for my husbands birthday!

Lymm, United Kingdom
“excellent and inexpensive”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

have been there on numerous occaisions and the food is always fresh and tasty can highly recomend this little gem

Visited May 2012
Warrington, England, United Kingdom
“Great food, great atmosphere.”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Been here a few times now, and I am always impressed at the quality and variety of the dishes. It is in my opinion one of the best places to eat in Warrington and I look forward to my next visit.

• Visited December 2011
Warrington, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, friendly staff all for good price”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

As a mother I don't get to many free nights, every time such an occasion comes by, I find myself wanting to go to Greenfields. I love the food selection as it offers a nice range of vegetarian and meet dishes. The staff is very observant and very friendly. The atmosphere in cosy bistro is very chilled. For all the above reasons I would highly recommend this litte gem to everyone who wants to have a nice meal with good service at a price that you will not find anywhere else.

• Visited February 2012