“Good day out but avoid Big G's Diner...”

Gulliver's World - Warrington
Ranked #5 of 55 things to do in Warrington
More attraction details
Owner description: Gulliver's has over 35 years of experience in providing families with great value fun. Designed for children aged 2-13 years, all of our themed areas comprise thrill rides, fun rides, family rides, indoor rides, attractions, shows and play areas providing non-stop entertainment for children of all ages at all times. Our multiple award winning theme parks are open at all key holiday times, almost all weekends and many term-time dates throughout the year. We host hundreds of Children's birthday parties every year and hold loads of annual special events that include Easter, Halloween and Christmas!
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We attended on Saturday 29th March and had a lovely afternoon. I agree that it could do with updating/painting in a few areas but my boyfriend's 5 year old loved it! I haven't been for nearly 10 years but The Antelope is just as good as I remembered :)

I will warn you though to avoid Big G's Diner as the title of my review suggests. It took 15 minutes to take our drinks/food order (had to prompt them) and 45 minutes for food to arrive (had to prompt them again). When the food eventually arrived, it was barely warm. After asking to speak to the Manager, I was told she had popped out and had to speak to the Team Leader who happened to be the Chef. I was told that they had new staff on and were run off their feet however, the other tables were empty and after reading reviews from September last year, some had to wait even longer than we did for their food.

Overall, I would definitely recommend visiting but it's more suitable for younger children, under 10.

2  Thank em-i-am
Write a ReviewReviews (2,354)
All reviews
"packed lunch"
in 63 reviews
"year olds"
in 84 reviews
"plenty of places to eat"
in 28 reviews
in 39 reviews
"kids love"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed March 29, 2014

we went to gullivers on sat 29 th march, it had lots to do for the children and the staff where really friendly brill with the kids, the staff do there jobs best they can, but you are all right i agree its a lovely park and layout for young ones was really good,and there was a lovely atmoshere in the park all day.But it could do with investing in doing it up its a shame really because its places like this we need to keep going,to share family time and all have fun,It was for me and my family today there is so much to do we found today.Plenty of play grounds dotted about all different too, and ball pools,also and sandpits and the rides and more ,it did make my mothers day and i got in free,To see the big smile on our sons face,But dont let it go, Do it up invest in it because its in a a lovely setting too with the little rivers going through it.so yes i would go back for that thanks to the staff..

3  Thank Pussycatp
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I visited the park last Saturday (22nd March) and had an appalling experience. Upon reaching the entrance there were no ticket stands open, after looking around we were told rather abruptly by a member of film crew that they were filming the advert and to either go inside or get out of the shot. Not a good first impression on our first visit. We walked into the swimming pool area to ask a member of staff where we could enter the park, only to be told they were closed for staff training- on a Saturday of all days. We then had to deal with my very upset two year old as we left and tried to explain to him that the park wasn't open. I checked the website that morning and there was no mention that I could see of it being closed for the day. BAD customer service, BAD impression of the place. Doubt very much we will be returning after this experience.

1  Thank c_keenan2014
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I went here a few years ago with my younger siblings and our grandparents! It was a gorgeous sunny day and the staff were really helpful and friendly. The rides were also great and fun. There was a ride for all the family of all different thrill seeking levels. My grandfather had just suffered a heart attack and needed to be careful which rides he went on, but he had no problems with the park. There was a great variety of rides that he was able to find many things to do.

The indoor play area/ball pools were great when we went and great for all ages.
It is a great value for money!