“Couldn't possibly have gotten any worse!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gulliver's World - Warrington

Gulliver's World - Warrington
Ranked #3 of 42 things to do in Warrington
More attraction details
Owner description: Gulliver's has over 35 years of experience in providing families with great value fun. Designed for children aged 2-13 years, all of our themed areas comprise thrill rides, fun rides, family rides, indoor rides, attractions, shows and play areas providing non-stop entertainment for children of all ages at all times. Our multiple award winning theme parks are open at all key holiday times, almost all weekends and many term-time dates throughout the year. We host hundreds of Children's birthday parties every year and hold loads of annual special events that include Easter, Halloween and Christmas!
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Hawarden, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couldn't possibly have gotten any worse!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I visited the park last Saturday (22nd March) and had an appalling experience. Upon reaching the entrance there were no ticket stands open, after looking around we were told rather abruptly by a member of film crew that they were filming the advert and to either go inside or get out of the shot. Not a good first impression on our first visit. We walked into the swimming pool area to ask a member of staff where we could enter the park, only to be told they were closed for staff training- on a Saturday of all days. We then had to deal with my very upset two year old as we left and tried to explain to him that the park wasn't open. I checked the website that morning and there was no mention that I could see of it being closed for the day. BAD customer service, BAD impression of the place. Doubt very much we will be returning after this experience.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank c_keenan2014

• Polish first
Walsall, England, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great fun for all the family!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

I went here a few years ago with my younger siblings and our grandparents! It was a gorgeous sunny day and the staff were really helpful and friendly. The rides were also great and fun. There was a ride for all the family of all different thrill seeking levels. My grandfather had just suffered a heart attack and needed to be careful which rides he went on, but he had no problems with the park. There was a great variety of rides that he was able to find many things to do.

The indoor play area/ball pools were great when we went and great for all ages.
It is a great value for money!

Visited April 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

This was a great family day out we as adults enjoyed it just as much as the kids. The rides where great and the different places where great. Would HIGHLEY recommend for a nice summers day. Would go again.

Visited June 2013
oldham
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“good but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

we went on 22nd feb (Saturday) its called feb fun . it is a nice park but it could be a lot better . my 2 year old daughter didn't mind though and loved the rides . the problem I had though was the rides where worn out and lifeless. it needs some investment to match other theme parks .
I would go back another day but not until it gets glammed up more . please note the staff are amazing and couldn't help enough . for £7 a person I cant complain too much .

Visited February 2014
1 Thank greatest4me
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“mainly food reveiw”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

Visited February half term after a disappointing failed visit to another attraction. Cheap as half the park was not open but kids enjoyed themselves. Had something to eat in G's diner I think its called. I ordered a 16oz t-bone steak and rare for the price of £16.95. 1, was not 16oz but alot smaller 2, was not t-bone steak and 3, did not come rare but came rare at thick end, medium rare middle and well done at the thin end. Was not worth the price and personally I would not even pay £10. Had better, bigger steaks for a cheaper price. Would visit again when whole park is open but would rather bring a picnic.

Visited February 2014