“Delicious food, excellent staff, superb location x”
Review of Spirit Restaurant

Spirit Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 425 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our food speaks for itself as we pride ourselves on the quality, taste and presentation of the food we serve, as mouth watering dishes, scrupulous attention to detail and personal service all fuse to bring about the perfect experience.
cheshire
“Delicious food, excellent staff, superb location x”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Love this restaurant have been a few times and every time I have been I have been thoroughly impressed. Recommend this restaurant either for a date night or for a works do.

• Visited December 2013

Warrington, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Excellent friendly staff can't do enough for you a warm welcome food fantastic well worth the money will be going again can't wait beautiful

• Visited March 2013
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Special Event”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Friends took the wife and I here for a dinner to celebrate me ending my job. Food was excellent and the service good. Smashing atmosphere in both the bar and restaurant, would recommend to anyone wanting spoiling for an evening.

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Find”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My wife and I, traveling from London, wanted a good restaurant in the Warrington area for a special family gathering and the Spirit met and fulfilled all our expectations. It's standards; quality of the cuisine, discreet but attentive service and ambiance are at least equal in all respects to the finest London has to offer. And excellent value.

• Visited December 2013
St Helens, United Kingdom
“Definitely Number 1”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My wife and I had planned a family birthday party and used trip advisor to select Spirit. Due to our owns problems we had to rebook twice cancelling at short notice both times but Prague (owner/manager) could not have need more accommodating. When we eventually got to our night the food was excellent and the service just great. the whole atmosphere of the place is fantastic from arrival and the old house setting to pre-drinks in the cosy bar followed by a delightful meal. For a night out or sunday lunch which we also did this has to be number 1 in Warrington: better than you would get in London at much more cost. If you are looking for a treat at reasonable price that gives great food with great service in great surroundings then there is only one place to look and that is Spirit. My huge tanks to Prague for managing to bring such a delightful treat and eating experince into the Warrington area. If you don't try Spirit you are denying yourself something special.

• Visited October 2013