Holiday Inn Warrington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewstwo double bedscoach tripordered room servicethe hotel is cleanmanchester airportgood nights sleepstayed here for one nighttea and coffeeplenty of parkingbar areasaturday nightmember of staffmotorwaydoreenbarrierstopoverjunction
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stayed here with a National holiday trip, we stayed on a Saturday night leaving Sunday morning. Rooms where basic but Clean and tidy, comfortable beds and quiet on the night. We had our 3 course meal for tea and there was nothing to fault with the food, It was all great, served on hot plates and asking if we had enough, they gave out activitie packs to the children,i have a fussy eater and he ate all the homemade chicken nuggets! All the staff was lovely and very helpful, my little boy had his 3rd birthday on this day and They all made a fuss,bringing him a balloon and a special dessert... Also asking the people in the restaurant to sing Happy Birthday, which was lovely. We had staff coming over chatting to us about our weekend away and asking how we was. Breakfast again was also great, everything you could want for breakfast including making your own pancakes. All of us really enjoyed the stay and agreed the food was great including the people we spoke to on the trip. So thank you Anthony and staff for making us feel welcome .

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
GMWarrington1, General Manager at Holiday Inn Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear jodieka52 ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, I will share your feedback with our team.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Service, parking and facilities all good but food quality was poor. Also don't count on using your Hi-Life discount card on the weekends for food even though it is stated on their website without restrictions. Restaurant was cold and the decor in the hotel dated. Paid £47 for the night on the Easter weekend so just ok but I have stayed at much better Premier inn' and Travelodge's. The rack rate is £150. If I had paid that I would have lowered my scores considerably as I would have been comparing this Holiday Inn with other hotels charging £150 a night. I didn't even pay that much to stay at the Ritz in Berlin last year. Plus point was free parking, just off the motorway and good access to Cheshire Oaks designer outlet and Liverpool.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear RoamingAcrossTime ,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Please accept my sincere apologies that you did not enjoy your entire stay with us. I have shared your feedback with the management team and we will take appropriate action.

Once again, please accept my apologies,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there for £37 and was very happy but I wouldnt have been if I paid full price. The rooms are standard budget and clean. The food is well cooked but fairly basic pub style. Staff are pleasant and helpful. All in all somewhere between travel lodge and premier inn so not a place for a special weekend.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
GMWarrington1, General Manager at Holiday Inn Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Di S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

you have already recieved reviews from my colleagues on the training course who stayed at your hotel 6/4/14 to 8/4/14 and I would like to back them up and give my opinion. The food on the 3 nights was served for some with hair included, I had no hair in my food though I found most what I ordered was tasteless and bland also my tooth was chipped by something I ate on Sunday night which being a front tooth looks awful and will need a trip to the dentist at cost to fix.The reception staff and concierge were polite and helpful though the service and standard from the rest of the staff was pretty poor, I also had the impression that after we had finished eating and were having a chat the staff were giving the impression that we should have left immediately after food. The room for me was the same, too hot so i'd leave the window open all night and open when I left to go to training. When I came back the window had been closed so the room was back up to full heat and I did this process every day/night of my stay, The bed was so uncomfortable that I had 3 of the most restless nights ever and a pain in my lower back like never before. NOT IMPRESSED.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
GMWarrington1, General Manager at Holiday Inn Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Marc G,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments following your recent stay at Holiday Inn Warrington.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay. We are very concerned to learn about the situation with your tooth and I am keen to look into this for you. Please could you email me anthony.millington@ihg.com with your booking details and your contact details please?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

i came to here on a training course here is my list of faults.

friend of mine found hair in food 3 times in 3 days.
NO INTERNET, only £30 for 3 days so use my phone because it was cheaper
rude restaurant staff
bad food quality
bed room drinks are only tea and coffee not malt or chocolate
a friend of mine had there door card stop working, and no non slip flood mats in the bathroom, i almost got knocked out slipping over after a shower.
no ceiling lights and had people honking horns at the entrance gate to get in. also no signs saying what the food is on the Indian buffet night.
also every night i set my room to 18 with the window open to come back and find my room at 26 and window closed, way to hot.
no room safe.
no soap refills and only one towel.

the staff at the front desk where very polite.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Adam B,

I am keen to resolve the points that you have raised. Please could you email me anthony.millington@ihg.com with your booking details and contact details? I look forward to hearing from you.