All reviewstwo double bedscoach tripcoach partiesnational holidaysthe hotel is cleanmanchester airportevening meal and breakfastgood nights sleepporridgestayed for one nightbuffet styletea and coffeesaturday nightplenty of parkingfull englishmember of staffmotorway
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Very impressed. Room very clean and tidy. Large flat screen TV. Good choice from menu in the bar and good service. What more can you ask for. Great location just next to the M6. Very quite. Extra pillows and towels in the room, which more expensive hotels do not normally leave.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
GMWarrington, General Manager at Holiday Inn Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Kingsoffife,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the Tripadvisor website following your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Warrington.
I was delighted to read you had an enjoyable stay at the Hotel. I was particularly pleased to read that you found the hotel very clean and that you had good service from the team. This is great feedback and I will ensure I share your feedback with the team.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Warrington in the near future.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Arrived at 7:30 pm to find reception unattended. Not a good start however after asking a member of staff the receptionist appeared and offered us a complimentary drink at the bar for the inconvenience, nice touch.
The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Breakfast the sext morning was adequate and the staff friendly and helpful. The lady receptionist at checkout was pleasant and efficient.
Good value for money and we would stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
GMWarrington, General Manager at Holiday Inn Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear givet,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the Tripadvisor website following your recent stay at Holiday Inn Warrington.
I was delighted to read you had an enjoyable stay and will return to the Hotel in the future. I was pleased to hear we offered you a complimentary drink following the small issue you encountered on arrival. I was pleased to read your positive comments especially about the receptionist on checkout. I will ensure I share your comments with my team.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We used this hotel for a Friday Night stopover en-route from Scotland to Devon. The advance booking rate of £47 for two people bed and breakfast was wonderful value for money, and it's location, just a couple of minutes from the M6, makes it a handy for anyone passing through the area.
The hotel itself is what you can expect from Holiday Inns, nothing exciting but welcoming, clean, comfortable and friendly.
The evening meal too was as one can expect: reasonable (by hotel standards!) value and, though far from gourmet, reasonably tasty.
The full English breakfast was excellent. It is normally a buffet but as very few guests were staying, on this occasion it was prepared to order.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Deejaypea,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to post your comments onto the Tripadvisor website following your recent stay at Holiday Inn Warrington.
I was delighted to read you had a great stay. I was particularly pleased to read your comments regarding Breakfast. Our customers tell us Breakfast is one of the most important experiences and that is why we focus a lot on Breakfast to get it right. I will ensure I share your comments with my team.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Booked in with trepidatation after reading previous reviews. After a minor hiccup (not the fault of the hotel or staff) we settled into our 'standard' room. This was crisp and clean with absolutely nothing to 'nit pick' about. The hotel was, in my humble opinion in good shape throughout, though of course I only saw the interior of my room and corridor.

We do not as a rule eat 'in house' because whichever hotel you use, the food is going to be 'pricey'. So, accepting that, we entered the restaurant and were immediately greeted and shown to our table. The service was first class, the food was served in a timely manner and was to us, very tasty and satisfying. In all a very pleasant experience. Special mention must go to Wesley, but not forgetting the other staff who were all attentive too! 5 Stars.

We slept well and went for breakfast next morning, and yet again, well greeted and seated, much attention to detail, no request was too much, (if something is missing just ask politely and it is amazing how much better this is than coming away and moaning!). The food was plentiful, hot and of a good standard and with plenty of choice. Again, thanks to Wesley and Sue.

We stayed 3 nights and have nothing but praise for this hotel and its' staff and management, with especial thanks to the lady on Reception whos' name has slipped my aging memory, but she was always there with a smile and a cheery word.

All in all this was a great stay and I would not hesitate in recommending this to all.

It was easy to find, easy to park, free parking too was a real bonus. My only 'moan' which goes for nearly every hotel I have stayed in world wide is in this day and age why is wifi not freely available without charge? even this aging senior felt lost without it!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
GMWarrington, General Manager at Holiday Inn Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear islandgirl060,

I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay, it was great to hear of your positive feedback regarding Wesley and I will ensure he is aware of your feedback.
We have made many changes in the Hotel lately and have a good team that are striving for excellence so it is great to get this recognition.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Nice hotel, ideal location next to M6, but not in you are working in Warrington, room was good although the bathrooms are getting ready for a refurb, dont use the restaurant, poor quality, large price, walk across the bridge over the M6, excellent food in 'fair and square' pub

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Degger12_12,

I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and liked the room you stayed in. The bathrooms are due to be refurbished next year which will further improve the product.