Village Hotel Warrington(Warrington)(Great Value!)
$173
$143
  • Pool
The Partridge(Stretton)
$169
Villaggio(Warrington)
$148
The Gullivers Hotel(Warrington)(Great Value!)
$158
$142
$137
  • Breakfast included
$83
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Haydock Hotel(Warrington)(Great Value!)
$66
PremierInn.com
Warrington Lowton(Warrington)(Great Value!)
$52
Travelodge
The Park Royal(Stretton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstwo double bedscoach tripcoach partiesnational holidaysthe hotel is cleanmanchester airportevening meal and breakfastgood nights sleepporridgestayed here for one nightbuffet styletea and coffeesaturday nightplenty of parkingfull englishmember of staffmotorway
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Booked in with trepidatation after reading previous reviews. After a minor hiccup (not the fault of the hotel or staff) we settled into our 'standard' room. This was crisp and clean with absolutely nothing to 'nit pick' about. The hotel was, in my humble opinion in good shape throughout, though of course I only saw the interior of my room and corridor.

We do not as a rule eat 'in house' because whichever hotel you use, the food is going to be 'pricey'. So, accepting that, we entered the restaurant and were immediately greeted and shown to our table. The service was first class, the food was served in a timely manner and was to us, very tasty and satisfying. In all a very pleasant experience. Special mention must go to Wesley, but not forgetting the other staff who were all attentive too! 5 Stars.

We slept well and went for breakfast next morning, and yet again, well greeted and seated, much attention to detail, no request was too much, (if something is missing just ask politely and it is amazing how much better this is than coming away and moaning!). The food was plentiful, hot and of a good standard and with plenty of choice. Again, thanks to Wesley and Sue.

We stayed 3 nights and have nothing but praise for this hotel and its' staff and management, with especial thanks to the lady on Reception whos' name has slipped my aging memory, but she was always there with a smile and a cheery word.

All in all this was a great stay and I would not hesitate in recommending this to all.

It was easy to find, easy to park, free parking too was a real bonus. My only 'moan' which goes for nearly every hotel I have stayed in world wide is in this day and age why is wifi not freely available without charge? even this aging senior felt lost without it!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
GMWarrington, General Manager at Holiday Inn Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear islandgirl060,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the Tripadvisor website following your recent stay at Holiday Inn Warrington.
I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay, it was great to hear of your positive feedback regarding Wesley and I will ensure he is aware of your feedback.
We have made many changes in the Hotel lately and have a good team that are striving for excellence so it is great to get this recognition.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Warrington in the near future.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Nice hotel, ideal location next to M6, but not in you are working in Warrington, room was good although the bathrooms are getting ready for a refurb, dont use the restaurant, poor quality, large price, walk across the bridge over the M6, excellent food in 'fair and square' pub

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Degger12_12,

I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and liked the room you stayed in. The bathrooms are due to be refurbished next year which will further improve the product.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed here recently for one night and for £25 it was an absolute bargain. Hotel itself looks quite modern, with well appointed reception, bar and restaurant area. I had a room on the second floor, which was your typical old school Holiday Inn affair. Whilst it was clean, you could tell the fixtures, fittings and furniture were beginning to get a little tired. If I'm honest, I really didn't mind, it's not as though I had booked a premium hotel! I was going to a wedding that evening, so made use of the in room trouser press and the TV was a decent flat screen with plenty of channels and the usual options to rent extortionately expensive movies!

Didn't stay for breakfast, room service was also available, but didn't use this either. Staff we came across were friendly and helpful.

Would I return? For the price I paid - yes. Would have given the hotel 3 stars, only it was such good value!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Peter D,

I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and that you found the Hotel clean and the staff friendly. I have shared your feedback with my team.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I used this hotel recently on an overnight stop whilst going to a show in Manchester. The initial impression was good, the staff in the restaurant were especially helpful and welcoming. The food was good for a one night stay. The room was very comfortable and spacious with tea and coffee available. The bathroom was also a good size. Sleep was restful and easily achieved. Good for an overnight stop.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear ripto,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto Tripadvisor following your recent stay at Holiday Inn Warrington.
It was great to speak with you on the telephone to get direct feedback on your stay. I am delighted you had a fantastic time and hope you will visit us again soon.
I have shared your feedback with my team as this is a great way to change things we need to improve and continue to do the things our guests love.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

The room is fine, clean, purposeful and exactly what one would expect. Price of 95 is too dear tho.

The restraunt food is satisfactory but unbelievable wait. The place is 30% full. The character = 0. The staff seem to occupy themselves despite onl 5 tables full. Waited 45 mins for pre-prepared chicken livers. No salad dressing offered for the wilting lettuce. No salt or pepper any where to be seen. Wine waited 20 mins for. Main course totally uninspiring.

Generally rip off Britain has arrived.

On a positive when engaged Staff are friendly !

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear the5moos,

I was disappointed to read you did not have a good experience in the restaurant. Please contact me next time you are in the area and I will arrange a complimentary dinner for you to restore your faith in our Hotel. We now have a new Head Chef in place and I am sure you will notice a huge difference.
I was pleased that you found the Hotel clean ane that overall we met your expectations. I have reviewed your feedback with my team in order that we can improve our service and food quality.