Village Hotel Warrington(Warrington)(Great Value!)
$175
Villaggio(Warrington)
$149
The Partridge(Stretton)
$170
The Gullivers Hotel(Warrington)(Great Value!)
$201
$181
$83
PremierInn.com
$138
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Haydock Hotel(Warrington)(Great Value!)
$65
PremierInn.com
Warrington Lowton(Warrington)(Great Value!)
$52
Travelodge
All reviewstwo double bedscoach tripcoach partiesnational holidaysthe hotel is cleanmanchester airportevening meal and breakfastgood nights sleepporridgestayed here for one nightbuffet styletea and coffeesaturday nightplenty of parkingfull englishmember of staffmotorway
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The room furniture is tired and old. Bathroom needs cleaning.cups for tea are dirty. Telephone in the room does not work even if you report it, they don't care. Food is expensive as they charge £12 for chili con corne but the beans are from baked beans tin, tomatoes are from a can of tomato and there is hardly any meat but you get loads of Doritos chips and the rice is so hard that you need to be careful with your teeth. If you are a priority club member they do not care as you have to line up with everyone else and you do not get any chocolates or water on arrival nor any bathrobe or slippers. Careful with your bill as they overcharge you on room service. No chance of getting upgraded for platinum members either.

Room Tip: Do not come to this hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mohamad D

Dear Mohamad D,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto th Tripadvisor website following your recent stay at Holiday Inn Warrington.
I was glad to have the opportunity to discuss your complaints on the telephone also and restore your faith in our Hotel and brand.
Please accept my sincere apologies once again for the problems you encountered and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Warrington in the near future.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Having previously stayed at the Holiday Inn Bolton and Holiday Inn Chester West for the two previous nights I have to say this was a major disappointment. On the two previous nights I had been given free wifi and as a business traveller this is great. I had also been upgraded to an executive room in Bolton. Chester west gave me a free newspaper, 20% off for the restaurant too. When I arrived at Warrington I asked about the extras that I had previously received to be told they were not on offer and that I had probably stayed in a franchised hotel for the two prior nights - well franchised or not it is a holiday inn and I would have expected for the priority club members benefits to be identical no matter where I stay. My experience of trying to get a table in the restaurant for my evening meal was farsical I was asked if I had booked as they were very busy!! I explained that I was a resident and was then told "if you want to dine now and your quick I can squeeze you in before he comes out and sees me slotting you in - charming! My room was very basic and tired and this included the radiator bracket just about holding it to the wall. Would I choose this hotel again - probably not, would I stay with Holiday Inn again - yes but only once checking what benefits I would get with my stay as its clear there is no set policy and as a business traveller I need to know what's included before I book

• Stayed: May 2012

Dear vicster1969,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the Tripadvisor website following your recent stay at Holiday Inn Warrington.
I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your stay and in particular with the benefits you are entitled to as a valued Priority Club Member. We do always ensure we provide the benefits according to each level of our loyalty scheme.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you encountered in booking a table into the Restaurant, I will ensure we review our booking process.
I do hope you will return to the Holiday Inn Warrington, if I can assist you in anyway with the benefits you are entitled to as a Priority Club Member please let me know.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Firstly you can get rooms for as little as £40 if you look in the right places and book well in advanced. I have stayed at this hotel more than 30 times, spend an awful lot of money here and made friends with many of the staff there including the manager. If you buy a standard package you will get a pretty standard deal. TV with a few channels, a kettle, selection of coffee's Tea's and sometimes hot chocolates. The hotel is extremely clean and the food is absolutely lovely though very expensive but hey most hotels are. Lots of space for parking I didn't pay I was on a motorcycle I do not know if cars do. Internet is a rip off bring a dongle. Its also very slow and limited to certain area's of the hotel. I didn't find any wireless connectivity while I was there. There is nothing special about this hotel accept for what the staff do to make it special. They will go out of their way to ensure you have the best stay ever for however long you stay. Want softer pillows? No problem. Extra blanket? That's fine. More coffee's? No worries. Air conditioning works well. Plenty of sockets for the business traveler. Cots are provided for the family and are not charged for. Bed's are big, comfortable and plenty of pillows with some to spare in some rooms. Breakfast was wonderful, a full buffet meal with everything you can think of though its prohibitively expensive especially if you want it every day. Staff are kind, hotel is clean, plenty of parking, bit noisy on rooms near the motorway. Large coach groups do visit often so it can get a bit busy and noisy at times but generally fine.This hotel is aimed at businesses its cheaper at the weekend and expensive during the week. Spaces well out quickly so don't waste time trying to book. 10/10 A+ however you want to put it I personally don't see anything wrong with this hotel and I can't really put it down. Yes it is expensive but all hotels are but in this case you actually get what you pay for

Room Tip: If your a light sleeper top floor and away from the motorway. Disabled room for a bigger bathroom (massive)
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear elixier22,
I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and have commented we are the best Holiday Inn you have been to. This means so much to us and I will ensure our team know you had a great stay.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Warrington earlier this month.
The hotel was of the standard expected of a Holiday Inn - clean & well presented public spaces, good size bedroom, also very clean & tidy.
The one thing that stood out above all though was the ridiculous price of drinks in the bar - over £7.00 for a large glass of wine.
We've stayed in 4 other hotels since then and eaten in a few restaurants, none of which have come close to these prices.
Sort it out Holiday Inn!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mainswiring

Dear mainswiring,
Thank you for taking your time to post your comments onto the Tripadvisor website following your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Warrington.
Our bar prices are set in line with other branded Hotel groups, I am sorry you found our prices expensive, we do always have good offers on at the bar that are great value!
I was delighted to read that you found the Hotel clean and well presented and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Warrington in the near future.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Stayed at this hotel with Canadian friends, they and we were very impressed. despite a large number from a bus booked in the staff advised us the best time for breakfast and they were right. The breakfast was full breakfast with other side dishes, all was very good. Quote canadian friend "Look at all that food!!".
The price was very good value and the rooms were clean and more than suited our needs.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brian B
Opsmgr1, General Manager at Holiday Inn Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2012

Dear BrianB,
I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and in particular your comments about breakfast and the cleanliness of the bedrooms. I will ensure I pass on your comments to the team.