“The service couldn't be better!”
Review of Cardamon

Cardamon
Ranked #23 of 434 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cardamon is a wonderfully versatile restaurant which has hosted many high profile events including corporate dinners and social gatherings, cultural experiences and charity events. We maintain high standards & always thrive to making improvements where necessary. Our commitment has been awarded by numerous organisations and we thank everyone for their continued support.
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We've visited the Cardamon a number of times and never fail to be impressed with the quality of the food and the standard of service. The staff are friendly and attentive and the food is delicious. The menu is fairly extensive and prices aren't the cheapest you'll find but well worth it for the quality. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys Indian food. The team has a great understanding of customer service.

1  Thank forty-somethingUk

Reviewed March 9, 2013

It took me a while to find this place, despite it being obvious once you spotted it - the signage gets a bit lost behind the awnings of the place next door. I was beginning to wonder why Stockton Heath seemed to lack an Indian restaurant!

We turned up without having booked on a Friday night but were lucky enough to find a table. The staff seated us by the bar and took our drinks order while we waited for a table, which also allowed us to work our way through the menu. There are dishes here that aren't your usual fare and a few genuinely intriguing ones; I'll certainly return to try out a few more.

A simple started of popadoms and pickles (no lime pickle - can't remember the last time I had lime pickle and have no idea why it seems to have gone so out of fashion) was followed by a mixed tandoori sambar - a very tasty southern Indian dish. Along with a decent (if hastily rewarmed) mushroom rice, it was really enjoyanble. My vegan partner rated hers too.

I don't really understand the comments about price on some of these reviews. The restaurant is quite clearly not somewhere that is going to be serving dishes for a fiver; the decor, the service and everything else about the place tells you that way before you look at a menu. It's good food and the prices are not extortionate for what you are getting.

Slightly over attentive staff at times (someone asked us for more drinks, which we accepted, and while he was getting them three other staff also asked the same question) but a pleasurable experience that I will repeat.

1  Thank Sionel
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Our sixth visit and it never fails to impress. A very extensive menu encompassing mild to very hot and all served with real panache. The staff help make this place, they are all passionate about the food, very knowledgeable and deliver superlative service. Highly recommend the King Prawn Puri, the Thawa, Staff Curry (but be very hungry) and any of the regular curries. A great place to eat out, usually has a good vibe, even mid week. Prices are not the cheapest but fair and in line with the quality of food. Highly recommended

1  Thank AlanandNicole
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My friend and I visit this Indian only 3 times a year when we are working in the area but have been going for 3 years now. The service and friendliness of the staff is second to none . Always happy to offer useful advice on a dish and help you try something a little different . The food is delicious and portion size more than adequate, the decor is amazing and different and although they are always busy they make time to treat every customer as an individual

1  Thank singleladyguest
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Had takeaway from Cardamon and was very impressed. Staff were very friendly on the phone and when I turned up to collect, and the food was lovely.

Between us we had popadoms, chutneys, onion bhajis, lamb tikka samber, butter chicken, onion rice and, lemon rice and a peshwari nan.

My lamb tikka was very tasty and rich, and had a really good spice to it. Not too hot but just right. My partner enjoyed his butter chicken which was too sweet for my taste but he enjoyed it as he's not into spicy food.

Bill came to £27 which was reasonable I thought. It was about the same price I've paid in another local Indian for food of a lesser quality.

I'll definitely return and will maybe eat in next time as the restaurant looked lovely.

1  Thank stocktonhfoodie