“Very good food and service”
Review of Cardamon

Cardamon
Ranked #2 of 480 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cardamon is a wonderfully versatile restaurant which has hosted many high profile events including corporate dinners and social gatherings, cultural experiences and charity events. We maintain high standards & always thrive to making improvements where necessary. Our commitment has been awarded by numerous organisations and we thank everyone for their continued support.
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Went here during the Christmas period with family, the service was excellent and the food was enjoyed by us all, just a few minor food disappointments, the puri with my chicken chatt was a bit like cardboard and not as soft as it should have been, my sister-in-law said her onion bahjis were a bit overcooked, the portions were very large with plenty of meat and in my case fish, my brother said the bombay potato was the best he had ever had, the staff were friendly and helpful, the restaurant was clean and has a lovely decore,i can assure everyone that the kitchens are spotlessly clean as i attended a cookery course with my brother earlier in the year, i would certainly recommend this eatery and will certainly be going back myself.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I consider this to be one of the best Indian restaurants I have eaten in and there have been a few (including two finalists in Gordon Ramsay's best restaurant series). The food is of a consistently high standard and you simply cannot fault the service. For those that moan about the price well I for one don't mind paying for good food and I have generally found that this is reflected in the quality of cheap meals served up in say a Weatherspoons. If you want a £5 main go there - quality and authentic it will not be but it will be cheap and if that is your means of judging food then you will be disappointed here. It's not a £5 all you can eat buffet but it is quality and up there with anything in London / Leeds / Bradford / B'ham

Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family and I love Indian food and so we like going to the Cardamon for the perfect meal. The menu ranges from spicy things to mild and the selection is good and tasty. The service is excellent and the staff are always happy to help.

10/10!

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Lively restaurant with interesting decor. Clearly run by people who know what they are doing.

Wide range of dishes, most are familiar but quite a few are new to me.

Not cheap but good value. Nice sized portions. Well cooked and presented.

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Always a pleasure to eat here. Food is great and lots of choice including the usual Indian Fayre. Service is very attentive. Decor makes it feel more like a proper meal out rather than some Indians which have poor interior. Very stylish. Don't expect cheap but it's not over priced