1,643 results
All reviews free movies business park pool table business trip bar area wet room nice hotel walk in shower would stay again saturday night one night stay evening meal beechwood tv ellie ps4 reception
Reviewed 1 week ago

Was a nice hotel, with clean rooms and pleasant staff. Bed was comfy and shower was excellent. Toiletries also provided which was convenient. Wide variety of choice for breakfast although £10 seams a lot for only breakfast but in comparison to other hotels is reasonable. Right by business park for convenience, easy walk to any location on park.Overall a very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DebbieJ1931, Manager at pentahotel Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Curious55813131056

Thank you for your great review, sounds like penta has captured your heart with our uniqueness and amazing penta staff! I will happily pass along your comments back to the team.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 1 week ago

Great value, clean and tidy. Smart room, comfy bed. TV was awful, WiFi saved the trip as I you tubed to my tablet all night. They let me check in early because the room was ready and that was a good three hours before i was supposed to check in.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Voyage11337802790

Thank you for sharing your experience,it is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their stay and I am really pleased that we got things right for you and you were able to check in early

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Business hotel so dont expect nice touches. Room next to me looked like it had been broken into and mine was missing the lock casing so looked like a wired device. Not great. Otherwise fine and comfy.

Dear Gilian C

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at pentaHotel Warrington. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Penta, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed at Penta for two weeks for work. Good basic facilities. Clean room. Very friendly and helpful staff. A nice bar open to public with nice ambience and food. Great hotel for people working at Birchwood Park too

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DebbieJ1931, Manager at pentahotel Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Venture58289241364

Sounds like penta has captured your heart with our uniqueness and amazing penta staff. I will happily pass along your comments back to the team.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here on business a week ago and have the following observations. The reception area was behind the bar which is unusual in itself but the staff were polite and efficient. TThe room itself was a bit dated and the shower / wet room was a bit grimy and flooded the whole bathroom. I also found what looked like straw in the sink that was stopping the plug from closing. The general atmosphere was good and it is very convenient for the company I was visiting. There was also a parking charge of £4.oo which also was a bit unusual as the car park was on the hotels land.

Dear Philip E

It doesn't sound like you had the best quality of stay. I have checked with maintenance and the bathroom issues you mentioned have been rectified. We're disappointed that this was not the case during your visit, please accept our apologies.

I can only apologise that the experience you had is certainly not reflective of the product we offer to all our guests. Moreover, it is my sincerest intention to ensure training will be taking place for all members of our operational team to prevent this from reoccurring.

Best Regards