Mercedes-Benz World at Brooklands
Open today: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing AMG GT drive!

From the moment you walk in you are made to feel welcome! Warm and friendly greeting! The pre-drive... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
KAK-TAS
Well Worth a Visit...

Have to say had a great time at MB World, excellent modern building offering plenty for all ages... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
MVF62
Burntwood, United Kingdom

1,714 results
All reviews driving experience silver arrows skid pan off road mb world amg experience on display car showroom free entry car lovers three floors love cars petrol head viewing area hot laps passenger ride race track
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent a great few hours at Mercedes Benz world today and being a Monday in term time it was fairly quiet. My 5 year old had a one to one session with Laurie on the little learners circuit which he loved - so much so that we booked another session an hour later which Laurie tailor made to his ability, he was then allowed to park 6 cars into their parking spaces at the end of his drive. He hasn’t stopped talking about it since! Many thanks to Laurie & the staff - we will be back when the simulators are working again.

1  Thank AdrianB55
Jenny-Woolfries, Guest Relations Manager at Mercedes-Benz World at Brooklands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear AdrianB55,

We are delighted to read of how much fun you had with us at Mercedes-Benz World! Our little learners attraction is one of my personal favourites within the brand centre. We shall pass your personal thanks to Laurie for making your visit so memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Thank you so much for your comments.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a couple of hours and decided to go to Mercedes-Benz World. The welcome was great, very friendly and helpful staff. The displays and activities offered are great and include something for the whole family.

1  Thank Ghislaine C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took two 11 year olds for their birthday treat which included two fifteen minutes track experience. They loved every minute, the staff are excellent, so friendly and helpful, we had a nice lunch in the cafe, looked around the museum, enjoyed sitting in the cars, the cinema, the simulators, the car racing just loved everything. It's great day out, highly recommend.

1  Thank Laughoutloudlisa
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Well I returned to Mercedes-Benz World at Brooklands, after a three year gap, and I can honestly say I enjoyed it as much again, if not more.

So much to see and do here. This time we watched a fascinating movie about the history of Mercedes-Benz, shown in a small but delightful modern cinema. Don't miss it.

As usual it was fun to watch people experiencing the skid pan, and the racing circuit. There were an interesting array of new cars on display as well.

Yes, it made me want to own a Mercedes sometime.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank chiangmaicharlies
Reviewed September 12, 2019

Being gifted a day out at Mercedes Benz world for my last trip advisor review
I couldn't refuse. it was something I had to do
The Silver Arrows want to take me for a ride in a Mercedes Benz
Were gonna fly down the straights and skid round the bends
They'll push the car to its limits, around the Brooklands track
Going so fast, there won't be anytime to look back
Who is my driver ? I hear you ask
Is it Lewis Hamilton, wearing a mask
Or maybe The Stig, from that programme on BBC2
He didn't take off his crash helmet, so i don't have a clue
Four cars in rhythm, effortlessly matching each other
Drivers of the same mindset, maybe there brothers
Car 11 a black C 63 AMG, it looks really smart
There's the roar of the engine, and then a flying start
First we go on to the skid pan, where he's giving it some welly
Its a good job I hadn't eaten, or it might be leaving my belly
We're third out on to the track, the radio tells him to go
The acceleration pins you to your seat, WHOA HO HO HO
Into a bend, it feels like your going to spin
Stay calm, look composed, just smile and grin
The bends keep coming, and there's screeching from the tyres
Will we stay on the track, I think its going down to the wire
Driven round by a real pro, you know your in safe hands
Although, there is one thing that Mercedes do demand
You sign a disclaimer, and give them your next of kin's phone number and name
So if anything goes wrong, they're out of the frame !!
But seriously, i just want to say a big thank you to the Mercedes Silver Arrows team
For giving me the opportunity, to live most people's dream

Massive thanks to Jenny and the team at Mercedes Benz world for giving me the chance to experience The Experience

The EQ Restaurant

Now after experiencing, The Experience, i needed some food
So to the EQ restaurant we went, to ignore it would be rude
We didn't have a reservation, but they found us a table
The staff were very polite, courteous and very able
From the menu we chose a selection of Tapas on which we could dine
Washed down with a bottle of sparkling water, and a glass of Rose wine
Battered Veg, Breaded Chicken, and Pittas all being served with dips
Honey Mustard Sausages, Arancini, and a side portion of triple cooked Chips
With a view of the track as your eating your lunch
You can enjoy the action below, whilst binging on the delightful food you munch

Good food, good service and all for under £30.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Paulloak
Jenny-Woolfries, Public Relations Manager at Mercedes-Benz World at Brooklands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Another poetic masterpiece Paul! 

It was honestly our pleasure to reward you with a treat,
As a spin with our Silver Arrows really can’t be beat!

It is clear for everyone to see that your day was anything but minor,
And to top it off, we’re glad you enjoyed Tapas in EQ Diner!

From the roar of the AMG to the pouring of your bubbles
A visit from you and your loved ones really is no trouble

Thank you for kindness and the joy you leave behind
A guest with such a way with words is seldom hard to find
That’s what makes you Paul Oaks truly one of a kind!

Massive thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz World!