“Bustling, authentic and delish!”
Review of La Casa

La Casa
Ranked #10 of 81 Restaurants in Weybridge
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I visited La Casa on Valentine's day this year- despite the obviously overcrowded restaurant, I thought the experience was great. The service was a little slow due to how busy they were, however this wasn't really a bother as they still treated us well and the drinks were flowing! The food was lovely, rather pricey but then it is a wealthy area. The staff were very friendly and authentic, and it resulted in a lovely Valentine's day for me and my other half! The rose that each lady received with the bill was also a nice touch!!

There are newer reviews for La Casa

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We went with friends on Saturday evening. We'd booked for 7.30 and by then the restaurant was almost full and had a lively atmosphere. The only downside was that the tables were quite close together which made conversation slightly hard to hear. But the food was good - we had the antipasto to share as a starter which was more than enough for two. The best choice for main course seemed to be the steak. I ordered the grilled fish and looked enviously at my companions' choice. Deserts were good too. I enjoyed the service - the speed was just right for a Saturday night and the waitress was very friendly. Car parking was a nightmare. It may be good for Weybridge, but I guess it's all relative!

1  Thank wowfactor
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Lovely restaurant with a brilliant team! I prefer to go there with my clients. We all loved the food and the service!! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

La Casa, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8RH

Living fairly close to La Casa and having visited many times since the new owners have taken over I can honestly report never having received a bad meal.
Friendly staff, uncomplicated menu, very experienced pasta chef and sensible parking.
I have almost worked my way through the entire menu. Deserts and Limoncello must be sampled. Not cheap but not over the top. Good pizza menu to keep adults and kids satisfied.
Chips are not the best.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Went here for my work Christmas lunch in December. The food was really very good and provided in generous portions. Excellent wine list to choose from also. The only downfall was the atmosphere (or lack thereof) - we were a group of 5 and quite easily the largest group on a Friday afternoon/evening - very good for intimate meals with your other half though.