All reviewshigh streetgood sizewould stay againexcellent roomhotel is situatedcar parkfunction roomone night staypleasant staybreakfast was excellentfollowing morningfull english breakfastwaitrosevenuenigglemushroomsheathrow
Reviewed March 1, 2016

The hotel is not especially cheap (c.£100 B&B) but fundamentally the décor is extremely dated, the rooms were clean but again very old fashioned. My duvet smelt of sweat, which lead to a very poor night's sleep!

Breakfast was marred by the poor service; I asked twice for tea but it never arrived.

I hope I never have to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank Lpspeshmad
Generalmanager005, General Manager at Best Western The Ship Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2016

Thank you for completing your review regarding your recent stay at our property.

I will send you a private message to see when you stayed in the hotel and the room you stayed in so that I can investigate this

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 01932 832317.

BEST WESTERN The Ship Hotel

Reviewed February 20, 2016

Although situated at the end of Weybridge High Street we found this hotel quiet and comfortable with pleasant staff. Good location for many tourist attractions. Breakfast choices good and an excellent Valentine's day meal on Sunday evening. Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Generalmanager005, General Manager at Best Western The Ship Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind review I will be passing your feedback on to the team. I'm glad you had a enjoyable stay throughout the hotel. I do hope we can welcome you back to the BEST WESTERN Ship Hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

Booked in here on 14th February for a romantic night away with my man. The receptionist that day was so lovely and helpful nothing was too much trouble. Even though the toilet seat was broken it didn't spoil our stay love this hotel. We went to an Italian restaurant for a romantic meal and returned to a warm comfortable room.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. Glad you had enjoyed your romantic night away. I will pass your feedback on to the receptionist that was on duty that day.Looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

We live in Barbados and came to visit family for Christmas for two weeks. Stayed on a bed and breakfast deal. The breakfast was wonderful with so much choice. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay at The Ship next time we visit England.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Generalmanager005, General Manager at Best Western The Ship Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am glad you had a very enjoyable stay over the festive period. I will pass your feedback on to the team. Looking forward to seeing you again on your return to England.

Many Thanks

Reviewed February 10, 2016 via mobile

I have to stay at this hotel on a (fortunately) irregular basis. When I do I dread it. The bar area and food particularly the breakfasts are excellent. The rooms however are not good. See the photos of room 101 - which cost £99 a night without breakfast.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank AndyandyF
Generalmanager005, General Manager at Best Western The Ship Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2016

Dear Guest

I would like to apologise for the issues you encountered with your bedroom during your recent stay with us.

These have been passed on to our maintenace team to be solved as a matter of urgency.

Your business is bvery important to us and we value your feedback. I do hope we can welcome you back to the BEST WESTERN Ship Hotel soon.