“Best relaxing stay”
Review of Brooklands Hotel

Brooklands Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Weybridge
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Bought on groupon for my g.f bday.We had no problems except for radio in bathroom wasnt working but everything else was brill,clean n and very posh,even had ipod docking station in my bedside cab and merc race track outside are window was amazing!!!would defo go back!!!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

We are delighted you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the facilities on offer, we will certainly look into the radio in the bathroom and I am sorry that this was not working at the time of your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

A very pleasant surprise-stayed for 4 nights, enjoyed it so much that when we needed a room for a night one week later it was the obvious choice. The entire hotel is very stylish, has GREAT staff, who are efficient, friendly and professional. What more?-well there is plenty to rave about. The rooms are generously sized, especially the superior rooms, but all have huge wall to wall windows with good black-out curtains. It is very close to the M25 and A3, approx 10 minutes. It is located on the Brookland's racetrack, affording good views of cars, within walking distance to the museum, and not far from Weybridge town.
To summarise the pros are as follows:
*Complementary bottled water
*Small refrigerator
*Wine glasses and ice bucket
*Ipod deck
*Large TV
*Giant fluffy white bath towels
*Rain shower, as well as a bath on 3rd floor room
*Quality toiletries
*Well powered hair dryer that has an ordinary 3 pin plug and therefore can be used in the bedroom
*Super comfy King size bed with 4 pillows
*Sofa and armchair in 3rd floor room
*Peaceful-never heard a sound despite large wedding reception on 2nd visit
*Quiet and effective air conditioner, other than being at the perfect temperature, I wouldn't have known it was on
*Excellent breakfast with good choice, great sausages and fresh mushrooms (not the tasteless frozen version you get in most hotels)
*12pm checkout
Cons:
*1 tiny con is the pillows; they are foam, thin and of poor quality, I am very particular about pillow quality so I take my own wherever psooible. The very best pillows I have ever had have been from the Holiday in pillow menu where they provide hollow fibre as well as feather in soft, medium and firm-please take note Brooklands, this is your weak spot!

Room Tip: both rooms were delightful however if you can do spurge on a superior room, we had 302-wow!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BrideWestSussex

We are so pleased you loved our hotel and that you chose to do a return stay so soon after. We are very proud of the team here at Brooklands and I am pleased they looked after you during your stay. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night and I was so disappointed there were no vacant rooms the next night so I could extend my stay another night.
In my opinion this is truly impressive. It is what I would describe as top quality but without stuffiness or pretension ( two things I hate)!, the receptionists greet you in a welcoming way, the rooms are a good size and well appointed, the whole place is spotlessly clean and the food served is tasty wholesome and top quality. The spa area although not used by me looked very inviting as did the outdoor jacuzzi overlooking the MercedesWorld test track.
Given the above what more could I want? Nothing so I will return again to chill out and relax in an atmosphere of vehicles.
Oh and don't miss the Brooklands Museum that again is truly class if you like automobiles and aeroplanes from through the ages.
What a great place!!!!

Room Tip: The rooms on the front overlook the Mercedes world test track but they are more expensive!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

We are so pleased you had a great stay and enjoyed everything about Brooklands Hotel. I am proud to have a great team here who provide a great service and atmosphere to our guests as you say without being stuffy. I do hope that we can welcome you back again for longer next time.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Recently had an overnight stay at the Brooklands hotel using a Groupon deal. Excellent value for money, staff were very polite and helpful. Afternoon tea and a glass of prosecco was lovely and served promptly. Our Deal also included a 25 minute treatment each, treatments were carried out by professional therapists - very relaxing. Loved every minute of it! Definitely going to return. Thank you brooklands!

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for your kind review and I am delighted that you had a great stay and enjoyed all areas of the hotel. I do hope we can welcome you back and please keep an eye on our website for offers and packages available.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Excellent hotel to stay at, the food is very good and high quality.
The staff at the hotel are very professional and polite.
I stopped in one of the suites and wow it was a very large room and came with a balcony.

Room Tip: Its worth upgrading to a suite if you can.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

We are so pleased you had a great time and the team looked after you well. I hope we can see you back again very soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stayed to celebrate a belated anniversary and have a night away from the kids. The rooms were super and we were delighted to get a free updgrade. We had the best sleep that we have had for months and were undisturbed by normal hotel noises that I have sufferred in other locations, The modern style and air conditioning certainly helped. Only grumble was that the roon was slightly dirty.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you found the room dirty, please be assured this is very unusual as we have very high standards in regards to cleanliness. My team would have been happy to address any shortfalls at the time of your stay and please feel free to bring anything such as this to the team so we can ensure that we can correct things accordingly. I do hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here the weekend just gone. My boyfriend booked it for our anniversary. We stayed two nights. Lovely hotel and staff were really nice and energetic!!
Wine was lovely as was the good!!
The spa area was lovely, the hot tub outside with the view from the third floor was lovely. We spent a few hours here throughout the stay. The relaxation area was lovely!! The treatments were amazing!! I felt so good for the rest of the day!!
It was very easy to find and has a tesco very near if you want snacks etc. There is more than enough parking.
The only downfall was the single sex saunas. On an anniversary weekend we would have liked to spend it all together, however I guess for the sake of 20-30 minutes it can't bring the hotel down!!
I would definitely return and think another hotel / spa will struggle to beat!!

Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us at Brooklands and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Our saunas and steam are single sex as is in many hotel spas across the country however I am pleased you enjoyed the hot tub on the balcony together and we would be delighted to welcome you back again very soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Weybridge
Oatlands Park Hotel
Great Fosters
#1 of 3 in Egham
Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa
Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa

Been to Brooklands Hotel? Share your experiences!