Oatlands Park Hotel(Weybridge)
$128
$123
Surrey Homestay(Weybridge)
$87
The Warren Lodge Hotel(Shepperton)(Great Value!)
$68
The Anchor Hotel(Shepperton)(Great Value!)
$60
$56
PremierInn.com
$74
$66
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

2,882 results
All reviewsmercedes worldrace trackhot tubgroupon dealafternoon teatrack facingskid panmeditation roomglass of proseccocream teadriving experiencemercedes trackspa facilitiessconesmodern hotelmb worldrelaxation area
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Excellent room with glam ensuite and big window with views of the surrounding high tech buildings or race track. Asked & was given extra shower gel - not enough for two in room. Fluffy towels etc. Staff friendly and quite young. Left make-up remover face wash at home and nice young lady in the spa gave me a Clarins sample to tide me over. Went for a wedding reception and food was very good as was the party rooms. Breakfast was exceptionally good with best black pudding I've ever tasted. One blot on an otherwise lovely stay was our paper didn't turn up (we weren't charged) - couldn't bring myself to read the free copy of The Mail on Sunday. Recommend this hotel and would

• Stayed: June 2014
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and I am delighted the team looked after you well and the spa were helpful in your hour of need. I am sorry that your paper didn't arrive and we will certainly ensure any problem here is resolved, I am sorry the mail is not your paper of choice. Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

My daughter and I had a pamper day here yesterday and felt ' flat' when we left!

All of staff we came into contact with we're very young and smiling but we felt that they have not been trained to give the level of customer service that is expected of an establishment as this.

There was no evidence of anybody in charge and the whole day slipped past in a blur of disappointment.

We were not given adequate information during our welcome and had to repeatedly check back.

The inclusive lunch had great promise but did not live up to expectation. My chicken satay skewers and sauce were really good but the accompanying papaya salad was dire. Too many large nuts ( not peanuts) and a salad of abundant mint leaves. Nobody eats mint leaves in this way!! We found on arrival that our expensive cocktails were sitting on the table and had gone warm & flat. There was no problem with our request for chilled replacements but they arrived just before we had finished our food.

My therapist for my treatments spoke very little and I found it difficult to understand her English. During treatment she did not explain what she was doing, or with what , and both treatments were completed in 40 mins ?! On leaving the treatment room I was left at the door. No taking me back to reception, no written sheet of products used but on plus side I suppose there was no hard sell!

The balcony area could be great with more sun beds and somebody keeping an eye on it, offering water or perhaps drinks?

A Spa with great potential that needs taking in hand and upping their game to their perceived standard.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry that your day at our Spa was a disappointment as we do receive great comments from the many guests that visit during the week. As a team we like to address any dissatisfactions directly at the time and both Rebecca our Spa Manager and Kirsty the Deputy would have been more than happy to speak with you on the day so we could have an opportunity to address any shortfalls that had occurred and ensure that the rest of your day ran smoothly.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Lovely hotel with excellent service! Food was also excellent, the only negative point though was when we were in the restaurant we were asked if we wanted water with our meal, thinking this would of course be tap water or complimentary, when it came to the end of our meal we were therefore shocked to see that we'd been charged £6 for 2 bottles of water!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and I will certainly pass on your kind comments to our chef in regards to dinner. The water offered at dinner is our bottled still and sparkling as a standard which is chargeable and this is common throughout hotel restaurants however if requested tap water can be provided which is complimentary. I do hope that we can welcome you back again and we are pleased you had a good weekend.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I found the Brooklands to be quite soulless,nice decor but the staff appeared to be just going through the motions, The wifi is abysmal I had flash backs to the dial up days.
The hotel should be renamed the 'Moonlands" as ther is no atmosphere !

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

I was very disappointed with your comments in regards to the team here at Brooklands Hotel as our service and hospitality is something that we receive great feedback on and the reason why our guests return back to us time and time again. Having also reached the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for 2014, which again was benchmarked on our team and the environment they work in. I am sorry that you felt the hotel was not for you.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

I stayed here for two nights because of a corporate do at Sandown races and we used the Brooklands suite to entertain our guests for the evening.

It's a nice, clean, efficient & trendy hotel and the staff are mostly really friendly and helpful. The rooms are great and have everything you'd expect from this standard of hotel with the room rates they charge.

They're obviously very experienced at hosting events too which was very welcome and allowed us to relax and enjoy the evening without worrying about all of the little details.

Would recommend using and may well use again, the only reason I haven't scored a five is because it does lack a bit of character and the staff at breakfast were a bit hit & miss.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and I am delighted that overall you had a great stay with us. I will share your comments with the team and I do hope that we can welcome you back again very soon.