“It looks good and it is!”
Review of Brooklands Hotel

Brooklands Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Weybridge
Shaftesbury, United Kingdom
“It looks good and it is!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

After a rainy visit to Brooklands motor museum (Brilliant) somewhere to eat and the hotel was close! What a treat! Food and wine excellent and the service spot on very attentive. Would go again or make a journey just for the food.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank neil024
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
We are delighted you enjoyed your visit to the museum and also to 1907 for dinner. I will pass on your kind comments to the team and the Executive Chef Nick and I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel to stay or just for dinner again very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (683)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 27, 2014

My daughter and I spent a wonderful day at Brooklands spa on Wednesday 26th February . The spa and hotel are of very high quality and spotlessly clean . Everyone we met was helpful and charming . The lunch was tasty and enjoyable. We both had a hot stone massage my therapist was Seanne who was wonderful and gave me good advice about stress and relaxation . My daughters' therapist was Emily who was equally professional and helpful. We both had Louise for our facial and felt fresh faced and fabulous afterwards, thank you to all the team we met I think you are doing a really good job. We then went to the bar for a light snack before driving home , the bar staff were friendly and helpful ( even letting us recharge out phone for the drive home ! ) all in all a wonderful day .

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
I am so pleased you had a great day here at BSPA and I have passed a copy of your lovely review to the Spa Team to share with the therapists. As a team we work together to provide a great experience and I am so pleased this was the case. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.
sheffield
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Stayed 3 nights on business. Had a suite so could not fault room facilities. Meeting rooms were excellent with good AV facilities and helpful staff(4 out of 5). Restaurant and bar prices were 'spicy' not always relected in speed of service - 1 hour for food in restaurant and 20 minutes for bar service (2 out of 5).

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for your feedback, we will share this with the team, in particular the service in 1907 and bar as I can assure you this is not our normal level of service we receive and please be assured we will review and address this. When setting our Food and Beverage prices we do take into consideration similar properties in the area and I am sorry that you found these to be expensive. I am pleased overall you enjoyed our facilities for your meeting and I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.
Harrogate, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We had to go to a wedding at the museum so decided to stay at the hotel overnight. We asked for and got a twin room. It was well appointed, clean and very comfortable. The shower was excellent and we were very pleased with our choice. On our way home I realised that I had left my ipad mini charger in the room (as you do). I rang the hotel, they looked for it, found it and rang back by return , They offered to send it to me for £2.50. It arrived the next day. Excellent service. If we were in the area again would definitely stay there.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
I am pleased you had a great stay and that the team managed to send your lost property back for you. If you are in the area we look forward to welcoming you back again.
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The hotel is clean, smart and well decorated. The staff pleasant and efficient. The beds are of good standard. The food is good and well priced. However, a hotel is only as good as the night's sleep. Unfortunately, having paid for an executive king with lounge on the 4th floor our nights sleep was disturbed firstly by the loud noises made by the air conditioning and then the ventilation fans on the roof. At one point we moved with duvet to sleep in the lounge. We have mentioned to the staff and they said they were aware of the problem. For this reason alone I would not recommend sleeping on the 4th and most expensive floor, this was for my 50th but I was glad to get home and sleep, I expect better for this price.

Room Tip: dont sleep on the 4th floor as the fans on the roof and air conditioning are too loud.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased you enjoyed the hotel, however disappointed that your nights sleep was disturbed by noise from the air conditioning and possibly the roof area. We will bring this to the attention of our air conditioning company to look into as you certainly should not have been disturbed to that level and this level of noise from the roof is not something we have experienced before, please be assured we will look into this today and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I do hope despite this problem we can welcome you back again in the future and please contact me direct when you have booked.
Woking, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I booked a spa experience, having been giving a voucher for £200, so the men's worked out at £180 but no change and no offer of using the remaining credit towards another purchase, so lost out!
The facility is great, some communication beforehand to let you know what is available would help, so missed out on the hot tub.
That said, I had a good visit, really good therapist to look after me and a nice lunch. I have been trying to book for ages but the spa has been full of Groupon specials, so 'full fare' clients are left to wait.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Steve F
Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased you enjoyed your visit to the Spa overall. unfortunately we are unable to give change on gift vouchers however the remainder can be used to purchase products from the Clarins and Lubatti range available in the spa, however I will highlight your comments to the team to ensure this suggested to all of our gift voucher guests as is our standard. We do offer to show our guests the facilities when they arrive and all of our facilities are available on our website for guests to peruse prior to arrival. The Spa is very busy with guests who have purchased gift vouchers like yourself from our website also special promotions we run along with our hotel residents, therefore we do recommend you book a few weeks in advance to ensure that you get the day you require and to save disappointment as our spa has become very popular. I do hope that we can welcome you back again to Brooklands Hotel very soon.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Absolutely fantastic. Staff friendly and helpful, cleaniness amazing and food divine, would recommend trying the spa facilities as well a most delightful experience.We will be recommending this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
We are so pleased you had a great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you for recommending us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weybridge
The Runnymede on Thames
Hilton Cobham
Hilton Cobham
#4 of 4 in Cobham
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,557 reviews

Been to Brooklands Hotel? Share your experiences!