Brooklands Hotel
$148
  • Breakfast included
Surrey Homestay(Weybridge)(Great Value!)
$85
The Warren Lodge Hotel(Shepperton)(Great Value!)
$65
$63
The Anchor Hotel(Shepperton)(Great Value!)
$63
$58
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Walton-On-Thames(Walton-On-Thames)
$44
Travelodge
$69
2,824 results
All reviewsmercedes benz worldrace trackhot tubgroupon dealafternoon teatrack facingskid panmeditation roomglass of proseccocream teadriving experiencemercedes trackspa facilitiessconesmodern hotelwalk in showerrain shower
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We had a groupon deal over the weekend and had a great stay. Room was very modern and shower room. Spa was also lovely although the mens and womens sauna and steam room were separate. Breakfast was great huge choice of food!! Dinner menu wasn't to my taste - could of had a wider selection. Overall a great birthday stay for my partner -definitely more of a boys hotel! Mercedes world was a great view aswell with the race track near by.

• Stayed: May 2013
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

We are delighted that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the hotel. I am sorry that 1907 wasn't to your choice, however we do a range of bar snacks and room service that offer a more general selection, I hope you may try this next time. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We have just returned from the perfect short break, overnighting at the Brooklands Hotel. This hotel really has the wow factor. Greeted by friendly, cheerful and helpful receptionists, we proceeded through the hotel to our room. It was sumptuously decorated, with a fashionable king sized bed and every possible need catered for, including tea-making facilities, safe, free Wi-Fi etc. our room had an amazing wet room rather than the customary shower over a bath. The usual toiletries were provided. For £5, you could watch as many films as you wished during your stay.

Our package included breakfast, which was a buffet catering for all tastes. The range of fresh fruit was impressive and the cooked breakfast foods too tempting! We also had an afternoon tea included. We were presented with a glass of Prosecco, two hot fruit scones EACH along with lemon curd, jam and cream and a choice of coffee or a wide selection of teas. The service was exemplary as was the staff desire to please. When we discovered my other half had forgotten his razor, it was no trouble for them to provide a disposable shaving kit. The male receptionist even forewarned him not to shave with an upward stroke as he had discovered the blades to be particularly sharp. What more could you wish for? It was the icing on the cake to our trip to the Brooklands Museum. So glad I booked here and can't wait to go back, but next time I'll build in time to experience the spa.

Lynne Williams

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

We are delighted that the team looked after you well at Brooklands Hotel and that you had a fabulous stay with us, I hope that you can join us again and use the spa on your next visit, please book in advance to save disappointment as the weekends do get booked up.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Got this from groupon and was a bit unsure! but this was one of the best hotels I have stayed at.
the decor is so modern and funky, the rooms are spacious and clean, we had a great view overlooking the tracks at mercedes benz world.
The staff are very friendly and cannot do enough for you.
the food is just amazingly tasty and fresh.
the spa was very busy but very relaxing.. shame they dont have a swimming pool, this would have been perfect
What a wonderful time me and my friend had, I would definately go back there again.. one of the best hotel breaks I have had..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

We are delighted that we exceeded your expectations and that you both had a great stay with us, we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed here through Virgin experiences for the Brooklands Museum and it was wonderful. The staff could not have been more friendly and the breakfast, which was included, was superb. First class hotel and the beds were the most comfortable I have slept in.
We visited Mercedes World which is right opposite the hotel and is totally free and then the next day we went to the Brooklands Museum which again is on the grounds.
Great break and thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and I am delighted that you both enjoyed your break and the hotel. We are delighted to be located nearby MBW and Brooklands Museum and agree that they are great places to visit. I am pleased you found our beds very comfortable and I do hope that we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

An excellent example of how a hotel should be run with friendly, professional and efficient staff.
The interior is stunning, very modern and comfortable. Rooms are clean, large, well equipped, with more than a touch of luxury.
Food and drinks services are excellent, with breakfast being a real winner, good quality ingredients expertly cooked and freshly served. Fill up for the day!
I would highly recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: A view of the track is a bonus
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

We are delighted that you had a great stay with us and that the team looked after you well. We are proud of our property and of our team and we are always pleased to receive such great feedback.