“Poor Customer Service feedback”
Review of Brooklands Hotel

Brooklands Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Weybridge
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed on the Sunday night and ate in the restaurant , unfortunately 50 % of the menu was not available namely all the Fish and sea food, whilst the staff were extremely apologetic and help-full it relay spoil 't the evening.
I completed the customer feedback card in the room saying we were unhappy and also told reception, 5 weeks later no one contacted me to apologize or explain why they had no food !!
So not impressed with the customer service and would not recommend them as a result.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and we are so sorry that you had a dissapointing meal with us when you stayed on a Sunday evening. As you can appreciate we get over 100 feedback cards in a week and it is not possible to write back to them all, but I can assure you we share the feedback internally with the team so that we can put corrective measures in place to address any shortfalls that occur. As we do not have your full name I am unable to locate your form and have looked through the past few weeks but have been unable to find the note you have written, however as a team we do take these sort of things seriously and should you wish to explain further your dissapointment we would be happy to hear from you and look into the problems you experienced. Again thank you for your comments and I do hope you will considering using us again in the future, we are in a people industry and from time to time things do go wrong however as a team we work to make things right as you can see from all of the great reviews we have received to date.

There are newer reviews for Brooklands Hotel

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stayed for the weekend as a treat to ourselves and our little boy who turns 3 years old.
Its worth going for the pamper. If you can get a voucher deals then it works out well.
Our room was very clean. No complaints there I am fussy with rooms that are not cleaned.
We had a room facing the circuit with nice patio chairs, Its worth paying the extra £10.00 for the view and added outside space. We were on the 4 Floor (408) rooms 400 plus had closer views to the circuit close enough to get good pictures.
Breakfast was fab loots of choice and all was hot. Service very good.
Walk in shower like everyone else states is wonderful.
Every aspect of the grounds is family orientated and there is everything for everyone even the children dependent on their height as the driving academy will advise.
Definitely returning as I hope to enrol my son when old enough to the academy, love his racing cars. As a previous employer for Mercedes Benz what better way to introduce him to car then through my past life in the motor industry

Room Tip: Fourth floor views are nice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Chelle1974
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

We are so pleased you had a great stay and your budding racing driver! We are so pleased you enjoyed the room and found everything to be very clean, I will pass this onto housekeeping. We aim for everyone to have a great stay and we are so pleased you thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had a fantastic night at the Brooklands last night. The staff were brilliant. the 1907 restaurants food was yummy. Breakfast was good. We also enjoyed, the spa facilities and afternoon tea. Thank you we will be back, maybe for our 9th wedding anniversary :-) for 2 nights this time. Will defiantly try to get the same room next time.

• Stayed: April 2013

We are so pleased you had a great anniversary stay and I do hope we can see you back again very soon to celebrate again.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I live near & travel through Brooklands everyday but had never ventured down to Mercedes Benz World or was aware the Brooklands Hotel was there!

A friend booked a day spa through Groupon as it was local so off we went. I was stunned by the hotel and it felt exceedingly 'posh' fortunately had taken the sports car so it fitted in quite well in the car park!

Down to business. The ladies at the spa were polite & helpful and the plush nature was carried on throughout. I have been to a few spa days and was a little disappointed in several features. The sauna & steam rooms are in the changing rooms so would recommend to not go with a partner of opposite sex. The hot tub was great in some respects, set on a balcony outside where you could see the skid pan & track of the Mercedes world so you can watch all the action . . This was very cool apart from the weather that day was prone to change so it was very cold outside and sometimes rainy. Would be awesome on a nice sunny day.
I would have thought they would have an indoor jacuzzi too but no, but most of all I would expect a swimming pool yet there wasn't one!

The relaxation chairs where you can just chill out and unwind whilst looking over the grounds was really nice and the meditation room was fantastic with warming water beds, relaxation music & mood lighting . . Perfect for after a hot stone massage.

Aside from this, the meditation room had been double booked the first time we went in so whilst trying to relax some other ladies came in and caused a fuss . . So not very relaxing 1st attempt. The second one went according to plan but the 20 mins time limit was over too fast. Lunch was really good indeed (chicken Caesar salad).

There were very few time slots to book any additional treatments which was a real shame and a loss of over £100 that my friend & I were willing to spend. My last gripe was a lady cleaned who constantly seemed to be milling around where people were trying to relax and everytime I had a cup of water on the table beside my chair, turn your back and she'd had it and tidied it away! Lol

Synopsis: had a pleasant relaxing day in very nice surroundings however, disappointed in available amenities and options to have treatments. Made the most of what was available, certainly would not pay full price . . Glad it was a Groupon deal.

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Danni G

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased the team looked after you well but dissapointed that you did not enjoy our spa facilities so much. All of our facilities are outlined on our website we do not advertise as having a pool and this is confimded on the deal bought. This is something we applied for at building stage but was unfortunatly not granted, however we do have our featuer hot tub and meditation room which I am pleased you enjoyed. I will feedback your comments to our spa manager in regards to the double booking of the meditation room and our cleaner and we will ensure this is addressed. I am sorry that you were unable to get extra treatments on the day you visited, we do get busy at the spa and recomend bookings in advance so that we can schedule and ensure that we arrange extra therapists if needed for the day. Again thank you for your comments and I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

A lovely hotel. Spa disappointing, as steam/saunas are in changing rooms, so you cannot go in with your partner, you have to go in seperately. Hot tub very small, no instructions and only four jets, so not very powerful. The breakfast was outstanding, as was the service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

We are pleased you enjpyed your stay and I am sorry that you were dissapointed with the spa. We do mention on our website that the sauna and steam are seperate, this is common in spa's but I am sorry that you prefer a mixed arrangement. I am pleased you enjoyed breakfast and I hope we can welcome you back sometime in the future.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

What a lovely hotel, the rooms and decor are georgous. The bed was so comfortable the bathroom very nice with a large walk in shower. We went on a groupon deal and requested a front facing room which we were given. Could sit on the bed and watch the action on the track & skid pan next door. Even got to go on Concorde at Brooklands Museum (pity it didn't go anywhere). Very good overnight break.

1  Thank Yvonne085
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

We are delighted that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed all of the facilities on offer and the surrounding area. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel for one night in April. When we arrived we were greeted by very professional staff. We were told what room we were staying and shown where to go. We bought a voucher on Groupon after hearing about this hotel for a while & we couldn't be more pleased. We had a massage each in spa which was fantastic, very welcoming and professional. We had afternoon tea and dinner in the 1907 restaurant, which exceeded our expectations. The food was amazing and the staff were very helpful and professional and it was good value for money. Room was nice and clean. Buffet breakfast was good, had everything for everyone and good variety of food. Will definitely be staying at this hotel again. Really impressed and would recommend it.

1  Thank JoL423

We are so glad you had a great stay with us and all of the team looked after you well during your visit. We are delighted you enjoyed the spa and also dinner in 1907and we will share all of your feedback with the team. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Weybridge
Oatlands Park Hotel
Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa
De Vere Wotton House
De Vere Wotton House
#1 of 8 in Dorking

Been to Brooklands Hotel? Share your experiences!