Brooklands Hotel
$60
Oatlands Park Hotel(Weybridge)
$108
$100
The Warren Lodge Hotel(Shepperton)(Great Value!)
$65
$63
The Anchor Hotel(Shepperton)(Great Value!)
$63
$100
Hotels.com
$44
Travelodge
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,824 results
All reviewsmercedes benz worldrace trackhot tubgroupon dealafternoon teatrack facingskid panmeditation roomglass of proseccocream teadriving experiencemercedes trackspa facilitiessconesmodern hotelwalk in showerrain shower
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We cannot fault the weekend stay in this hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful and did all they could to help. Food was of a high quality (although, a little expensive e.g £16.50 for a burger). The spa facilities were excellent, although there is no swimming pool! A really relaxing, enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JMCCamberley
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

We are pleased you had a great stay and enjoyed the food and the spa. Unfortunatley we do not have a pool and do not advertise this facility, we did apply at the time of construction but this was not granted unfortunatley. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Bought this on Groupon Getaways and wasn't disappointed. Very nice afternoon tea, great room with great views. Very clean all round a well trained staff. The spa was OK, my one criticism being that the steam rooms and saunas are not unisex so I had to separate from my partner during our visit. Other than that I would recommend to anyone looking to get away from it for a night. Great massage too! PS - make sure to put do not disturb sign up as they will come into your room with newspapers and for the turn down service.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

We are pleased you had a great stay with us and the team looked after you well. We do suggest that guests wishing not to be disturbed or wish to have a lie in in the morning do use the sign as this helps the team to ensure that they do not disturb you unnecesarily. We do offer a turn down service to our Exec and suite clients, however newspapers are hung on the door in a newspaper bag and we do not knock the doors for this. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

As a family we always feel a little 'cramped' in hotels with an extra bed. However, the room we were given was the biggest we have ever stayed in. Both beds were big enough to accommodate us all. The view across the race track was fabulous. Breakfast was the best I've had in a hotel, and the staff very attentive. Shame the children couldn't use the hot tub though.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the race track
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments and I am pleased your family enjoyed our large family rooms with two double beds. All of our bedrooms are larger than the average rooms in hotels and i am pleased you had pleanty of room to move around. I am also pleased you found the team to be friendly and they looked after you well. The gym, spa and hot tub is open to our residents staying in the hotel but due to this being a relaxing spa enviroment children have to be over 16 years old. I do hope that we can welcome you all back again very soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

All the staff were very friendly and helpful and overall the service was excellent. The accommodation was contemporary, exceptional clean, great sized rooms and all decorated to a high standard. The spa was good but really what you would expect from this type of hotel and it was a shame that there was at least not a dipping pool. The service in the bar was exceptional especially given that were busy and there was a great cocktail list. The only disappointment was breakfast where service was slow. It was a breakfast buffet and when things ran out they were not quick at replenishing them it was also disappointing that the pastries ran out very quickly and they were not putting any more out. It was also very cold in the public areas including in the spa. However, none of this would stop me going again or recommending it to others and will definitely look at staying again. We had a groupon voucher so it was excellent value for money

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

We are pleased you had a great stay with us. I am sorry that breakfast did not meet our usual standard and please be assured we will monitor more carefully the replenishing of items at the busier times. As a spa we do offer our feature hot tub for relaxing on the balcony however a pool was not permitted at building stage. I am pleased you will recomend us to friends and I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We booked our stay through an online packaged deal. So, I wasn't expecting too much but was very pleasantly surprised. The hotel is very modern and beautiful. We had a stunning room overlooking the race track, which my husband loved. Great cooked breakfast and we both felt spoilt in the spa. I would be very happy to stay there again and would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

I am pleased you had a great stay with us on one of our online offers. As a hotel we offer a high standard of product and treat all of our paying guests to the same level of hospitality we here at Brooklands Hotel have set ourselves, weather you are on an offer or a full paying guest. We are so pleased you both enjoyed the hotel and hope we can welcome you back again very soon.