Oatlands Park Hotel(Weybridge)
$127
$89
Surrey Homestay(Weybridge)
$87
The Warren Lodge Hotel(Shepperton)(Great Value!)
$68
The Anchor Hotel(Shepperton)(Great Value!)
$60
$56
PremierInn.com
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Breakfast included
2,882 results
All reviewsmercedes worldrace trackhot tubgroupon dealafternoon teatrack facingskid panmeditation roomglass of proseccocream teadriving experiencemercedes trackspa facilitiessconesmodern hotelmb worldrelaxation area
Reviewed November 29, 2011

great stay, smart hotel room - bit in the middle of nowhere, but worth it isf only for the shower.

Room Tip: a view across the mercedes benz track is an enjoyable way to spend a sunday, watching cars take on the track and skid pan with differing degrees of success.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

We are delighted you enjoyed the facilities on offer and also the Mercedes Benz World race track. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Lovely hotel, very clean and spacious. Super breakfast.

Service was generally good, but clearly they were overstretched the weekend we went as there were simply not enough staff to cater for guests.

However, a gold start to chef who catered very well for my wife's dietary needs, veggie and gluten free - it was awesome.

Room Tip: Get one facing the Mercedes test track - great fun to watch!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased the chef looked after your requests, we will certainly look at our staffing to ensure we are offering a great service at all times. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Minimalist decor and minimalist but good quality food.
Stylish and efficient. Excellent service.
Petrol heads will enjoy the view over the Mercedes-Benz trial tracks.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

We are delighted that you enjoyed our 1907 restaurant and new menu launched this month. I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

The twin room startlingly elegant; came away with a shopping list of fixtures and fittings I want to source for my own home! Three course set menu included a moreish risotto to die for, with a swarm of waiting staff every present but unintrusive. Spa treatments were delightful and the jacuzzi on the veranda overlooking the racetrack is a very nice touch indeed. The buffet breakfast was top notch, and being able to finish my Christmas shopping in the third week of November at the nearby retail park was a very good end to the weekend. We took advantage of the weekend deal rate so got all this (treatments included, but sadly not my xmas shopping!) for £139 each. Even with extras we still only shelled out £150 so a real winner all round. Could only be improved by having its own swimming pool I think; oh and a spin on the track in a suped up Merc. Will go again.

Room Tip: Front of hotel gives great view of the racetrack and yet soundproofed. Beware of one way glass though - it only takes effect when the room is darker than the outside ambient light ;)
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and managed to complete your shopping. I have shared your feedback with the team and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon. Merry Christmas to you.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

I've been to this hotel twice and I just love it. Living in the east end of London can be a bit of a treck, but well worth it. The best thing about the hotel are definitely their staff. Friendly, informative, calm, efficient and helfpful. The spa was ok, just missing a swimming pool and complementary hot drinks as in many other spa hotels. Rooms, bar, brasserie, breakfast can't be faulted... except for the pillows. Also, in my friend's room 122, the shower flooring was tipped, so the water would come out of the shower area and flood the rest of the bathroom.
First time I was there, I was impressed that they provided bathroom items for my baby in addition to the cot, but this time around, there wasn't any :(
Enjoyed the walk to a nearby park with many children playing, roller skating, skateboarding, etc...

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2011

Thank you for your feedback and I am delighted that the team looked after you well and that you enjoyed the facilities on offer again. We will look into the comments made in regards to the shower in 122 and will certainly correct any shortfall with my maintenance team. I have asked my Housekeeper to investigate why no baby bathroom item was placed in the room as this is a standard and we will certainly ensure this is not forgotton going forward. I have shared your comments with the team and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again many more times in the future.