We stayed here for a business trip, the check in was when the bar staff had time, and then they struggled to find 1 of our bookings, it appears the reference no we received by email is of no use to their computer! Word of advice if you do stay here, print your booking form!
Food, below average, waiter got our order messed up one colleague had a beef burger instead of Beef bourguignon! Detail must have been lost in translation ! Mains had no veg, waiter didn't offer the side order, service was generally poor and my lamb shank was best described as bland.
Rooms were clean and tidy, good efficient shower, comfy bed, and clean linen.
Breakfast was very high on carbon footprint, mushrooms like a frazzled round of rubber- in edible, sausage burnt , bacon burnt, toast so black it needed scraping, black pudding dry, asked for brown sauce the HP bottle was empty and they didn't have another. This was a £6.95 add on and I wish we had gone some where else.
When we complained regarding service especially breakfast the waitress said sorry I will pass your complaint on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic hotel in Weybridge is a great base if you're looking for accommodation with easy access to Central London, which is just 20 minutes away by train. Close to Chertsey, Addleston and the M25, it's popular with city-dwellers seeking a country retreat, or for anyone planning a business trip or short break in Surrey.The lodge is built on one of King Henry VIII's old hunting spots - a connection celebrated by paintings and engravings lining the staircase up to the 19 comfy bedrooms. Full of period charm, the pub offers cosy corners, roaring log-fires and seasonal food and drink aplenty.There's no shortage of things to see and do nearby, particularly for car enthusiasts. The area is rich in motoring heritage, with Brooklands, the birthplace of British motorsport and home to Mercedes Benz World, right on the doorstep. You might even see some vintage wheels gracing the pub car-park from time to time.Other attractions worth a visit include Hampton Court Palace and Thorpe Park, both just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Weybridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oatlands Chaser Hotel Weybridge
- Innkeeper's Lodge Weybridge Surrey