“waste of time waste of money!”

and 1 more site!
Innkeeper's Lodge Weybridge
Ranked #2 of 3 Weybridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Service was crap, the starter was ok, our mains were crap the marinated chicken was the cheapest bit of chicken ive ever had and was like they just poured a bottle of sweet and sour sauce over it, 3 steaks were ordered and were the toughest bit of meat known to man, and two burgers were ordered. Which one was the lamb burger was okay but nothing to rave about, but the beef burger well it came out like a ice hockey puck, was horrendous just poorly cooked. For all this and a few drinks the bill came to 160 quid. When we spoke to management about the pebble like burger the pratt thought it was a laughing matter, ruined our sunday. I would never return to this place even if my meal was going to be paid for.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jordan H
There are newer reviews for Innkeeper's Lodge Weybridge

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have stayed here twice now and whilst the first wasn't too good, this time I quite liked the place. The rooms are fairly basic but the bed was clean and comfortable as was the rest of the room. The shower was quite small and the bathroom as well as the rest of the Hotel has been done on a budget. This seems strange to me because the restaurant is very well done and the food has been excellent when I have eaten here before.
Staff were pretty good except the lady who took my booking, she said that I didn't need to book as there were plenty of rooms available, unfortunately when you are travelling 250 miles to get there you want to be sure of a room. she asked my name and said she would book one for me but hadn't done when I turned up to check in. Nevertheless the less the staff were helpful and got me squared away.
Breakfast is continental but I believe you can now order a hot breakfast but you have to pay for it when it's ordered; didn't bother this time.
This place is a great option if you are in the area, the food is good and rooms are comfortable. The cost is very reasonable too and I would recommend the place far more than the Holiday Inn where I have also stayed. Only three stars because it definitely does have an air of the budget about it which to be fair it is, I also didn't like the shower.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2013

4 of us went for lunch on a Saturday, it wasn’t that busy in the restaurant and certainly not in our section. Our Waitress was shocking. She kept bumping in to our seats and knocking our bags on the floor. We all ordered steaks, one was asked to be cooked ‘well done’ however we were told we that would ruin it. This may be the case however it is our decision as we are paying for it after all!! We did not expect to have a discussion over how we like our steaks cooked. Any extra drinks that were ordered with our meal she forgot. Once we finished eating it then took over 35 mins to get 4 coffee's and we were sat right next to the bar. This place used to be lovely, however its really gone downhill. I will not be rushing back there any time soon...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ML0u4
Reviewed December 20, 2012

A lovely decoration, big pub., ample car park in the rear. We had the primium burger, made with good quality fresh minced beef. Only two people serving, we never get our sauce. Would it not worth, when investing on nice decoration, to also think service ?

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank clavinova
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We spent a couple of nights here. The room was clean and well equipped and the bed comfortable. En suite shower was clean and bright (the hotel bumph describes the rooms as having en-suite bathrooms - but only one room has a bath the rest have just showers). The room looks as though it has been recently refurbished and perhaps some of the earlier reviewers comments about dirt and run down facilities are now out of date.

We had an extremely tasty dinner washed down with a bottle of house champange at only £19 a bottle, served by friendly helpful staff. The following day we attended a reception at the hotel - the food was imaginative and excellent and accompanied by brilliant Chilean wines.

Continental breakfast is included in the room price - the Danish pastries were irresistable and the croissants were freshly baked and piping hot. Cooked breakfast is available for an extra charge - but not needed by me.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stayed here for one night as a stopover after a day at Thorpe park.
Rooms quite spacious & clean.
Breakfast was contintental which was not stated when i booked however you could pay to upgrade to a cooked breakfast which we did. Strange that they should run out of bread though !

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This review will be short and sweet. Basically this is a pub with plenty of rooms, The rooms, based on my room, are large but basic and dated. The small window in my room had a broken latch and wouldn't close properly.

The wifi is strange also. The WiFi available is the same as is available in the pub, so it has public access restrictions placed upon it and is slow. Not what you'd expect in a hotel room.

Food in the pub is excellent, but here's another quirk, you can't put food on your room tab. The pub and the hotel are two separate entities. Also, if you are late getting back the kitchen closes at 9pm. I got back at 10pm after 14 hours at work and wasn't best pleased to be told the kitchen was closed. Although, 10 out of 10 to the pub manager who got the chef to rustle something up for me.

I won't be going back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank pchristi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weybridge
Oatlands Park Hotel
#4 of 4 in Chertsey
The Anchor Hotel
The Anchor Hotel
#2 of 3 in Shepperton

Been to Innkeeper's Lodge Weybridge? Share your experiences!