“High end cuzza!”

Ranked #15 of 82 Restaurants in Weybridge
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Been tucking in to fantastic food at this place regularly for the last six months, not once has it let us down. Warm welcome, excellent service, delicious food and a very homely atmosphere.
Each time I'm there you see at least one other regular customer coming or going, proof that this place delivers reliably. Excellent value too. Getting hungry just writing this!

1  Thank Stablemates

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We booked a table for four (25-Sep-12) and the place was beginning to heave. I am not going to write a long review this time. Suffice I t to say that my Boti Kebab starter, Tandoori Chicken main with Sag side were absolutely perfect. Not only that, everything was served quickly despite being busy. The beer was nice and cold; service attentive.

When we walked to the car, we noticed that the other Indian restaurants were less than half full compared with the heaving Gaylord. Well done.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Our favourite curry house! Everyone should have a favourite. Enough said! Good modern ambience. Consistently good nosh. Always treated with great courtesy. Appreciate the farewell gift of a rose at the end of the meal!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Been here a few times and always great food. Can be really busy on weekends.

Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

The Gaylord is my dependable choice for Indian, it never lets me down. Although it means a drive for dinner I am never let down. Beautiful specialities and traditional dishes alike. All topped off with a rose for the ladies ;-)