“Outstanding”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2014

By far the best restaurant in the area, quality food every time and the staff are friendly, I would recommend going there

There are newer reviews for Ranga Mati

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Me and wife visited on a Monday night after hearing good reviews. Admittedly the restaurant was quiet but the food and service were excellent. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

I love the food and people here great night every time I come and I come every week they are very friendly and helpful in every way xx

1  Thank Stephp1967
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Went last night for the first time. Very clean and bright .The staff were very accommodating and made us feel welcome. The menu was quite varied and they have Cobra on draft which is always a plus for me.The food arrived in good time but they weren't exactly busy. Nice size portions and we both enjoyed our meals.I have a favourite restaurant in the area and have to admit that I didn't think the food here was quite as tasty. Wouldn't hesitate to return but only if I couldn't get a table at my usual Indian.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

A group of four of us visited Ranga Matis on Saturday night and had a great time. The service was excellent with very friendly and attentive staff. The Food was piping hot and delicious. It is licensed with a good selection of drinks at reasonable prices. There are quite a few Indian restaurants in Wednesfield but this is head and shoulders above the rest. I am a local girl so I will be visiting again.

1  Thank Riva E