“Great Place to eat”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Tiger wok is a great place to go, food is always first class, the owner, what a nice chap, eccentric, but real fun ! Once I went, he gave me a plate, another time he gave me a tin of lychees, why ? I don't really know , but that's what happens in the tiger wok , once , he came out of the kitchen and sang happy birthday to me . I wish more people would visit the tiger wok , sometimes I drive past and no one is in there, I think that the Chinese down the road is more convenient so people go there. Go on. , give the tiger wok a go, you will love it, not just the food , but the bloke who owns it !

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Me and my partner have been tonight and all the food was excellent
All the food is cooked fresh and you can tell!
Staff very friendly and have a good attitude to healthy food!
The jungle curry blew my head off! Lol
Would defiantly go again.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

My girlfriend and I along with friends have been going to see Stevie at Tiger Wok for many years. There food is fantastic, service is brilliant, Stevie and staff always provide a friendly atmosphere. We have eaten in and had takeaway, every time both ways have been excellent. What we really enjoy is the dedication Tiger Wok focuses into promoting healthy ingredients, this reflects when sampling the fine cuisine they offer. I have visited many Thai, Chinese Restaurants in Wolverhampton but there is only one for me...... Tiger Wok....Big thanks to Stevie and staff for great food and great service over the years.

Julian

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The service is always quick and efficient. The food is excellent, especially the thai cakes, jungle curry and dynamite dishes. The owner is a an eccentric charming character. Please give this place a visit - you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I've been going to Tiger Wok for several year now. It is the only Chinese restaurant / takeaway I go to, and by far the healthiest. The portions are very generous and there is an extensive range of vegetarian and vegan food. Steve, the owner is a great character, very hospitable and generous - it is very common for regular customers to receive extra items 'on the house'. There is also a good range of Thai / pan Asian dishes.