“Value for money, great central location”

Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre Hotel
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Wolverhampton
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is a lovely Premier Inn with extremely friendly staff. Could fault nothing about our short stay. Room was large, clean and had tea/coffee making facilities. Plenty of car parking (free) and very handy for the city centre.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LMB71

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We booked a family room and as expected the room was nice; basic but nice. The staff were all friendly and helpful. I choose to stay here due to the price on offer at the time; £35 for a family room on a Friday night can't really be beaten! Thanks Premier Inn; just what we needed to break up a long journey south.

Room Tip: I always opt for a family room.
Reviewed July 24, 2014

My husband, 9 yr. old son, and I recently stayed at the Premier Inn for 2 weeks while visiting family who live in Wolverhampton. The staff were top notch. They could not have been more friendlier or accommodating to us, especially Marina who became like a friend to us. They were all so wonderful. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were very nice. The only negative thing I would say about the room was that it did not have any dresser with drawers for Mom to put her "personal products" or undergarments in and since it is a Family Room it is expected to have parents and children in them. As for the location it could not have been in a more perfect place. It is a very short walk into town and if you need to travel any farther it is right next to the train and bus station. All in all, it was a wonderful hotel, I would highly recommend it, and we would definitely stay there again !! By the way, my son's review was " I loved it " !

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have just come back from a cheer camp and stayed here it was one of the best hotels I have stayed in we arrived after the restaurant had closed the staff behind the bar said we could get a pizza delivered which we did all staff very helpful and all our needs were met highly recommend

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Stopped over night as I had a hen do to go to in Wolverhampton. Great location as only over the road from my brother in laws which is where my husband spent the evening so didn't have to walk far with my son. Provided travel cot which was very helpful as had to travel on train. I didn't get back to the hotel until gone 2am and the front desk were very helpful as let me into our room remembering my son was with us so I didn't wake my him up knocking on the door. Would definitely stop there again

Reviewed July 17, 2014

As a child I used to travel on summer holidays from the Low Level Station, so was delighted to see the way the old Victorian buildings have been incorporated into the architecture of this modern hotel. The location is excellent for getting into the city, or onto the ring road, and there is a wonderful old CAMRA pub, The Great Western, just a couple of minutes' walk away. This Premier Inn ticks all the right boxes - our double room was spotlessly clean, very quiet, and the bed was really comfortable, with a choice of pillows (soft or slightly firmer). The reception staff were unfailingly helpful and polite. On the slightly niggly side, our bathroom basin tap sprayed us each time we used it (the pressure could do with reducing, perhaps) and the carpets throughout the ground floor, including our room, made a curious loud crunching noise underfoot, like walking on snow. But we will certainly stay here again, if only for the architecture - and the bed!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Booked room with my husband as we had a party to go to in the town centre which mean hotel was in a good location. We enteted the room and it smelt stale, damp and of cigarretes. Was peaceful at night until the morning around 8am. House keeping entered our room twice (2 different ladies) WITHOUT KNOCKING or finding out from reception whether we had checked out yet and didn't even apologise. We Notified staff at reception who didn't really do much but apologise which i thought was not good enough, disgraceful to be honest, they just expected us to leave. House keeping staff are rude and ignorant!!

• Stayed: July 2014