We stayed here for 3 nights as we didn't fancy camping at the V festival. I can only reiterated all the other postitive comments - the rooms are quiet, the showers are powerful, the beds are comfortable and the location is great.
Some hints and tips - if you're parking at the hotel then make sure you follow these instructions. When you initially arrive at the hotel you reach a car park that the hotel shares with the pub. Don't park here! Proceed to the top left of the car park and down a small lane into a separate car parking area. Park here! This is close to the hotel entrance. Head into reception and grab your free parking ticket.
If your travelling from the station see evilempires review - they've given good directions.
If you're heading to the v festival then the shuttle bus is only a 5 minutes walk away. It's great getting you to weston park! Be aware that the queues can be massive for return bus to wolverhampton so don't mess about after the final set. Get to the front!
Finally, i just wanted to mention the staff at the hotel and in the pub (where you eat breakfast). ALL were great. Very friendly and helpful. You all deserve a pay rise!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stone's throw from the train station, Wolverhampton University and Wolverhampton Grand Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre (Bluebricks) Hotel Wolverhampton
- Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre Hotel England