it is a bit hard to find as it is not very well signposted, we had dinner in the restaraunt and my fiancee asked for well done steak, it came bloody! we sent it back and it came back still so pink in the middle that she couldn't eat it, by which time i had finished my meal ( ribs and chicken, the chicken was horrible but to be fair the ribs were nice ) and we had to go as we were going to see a show so i said i wasn't happy paying £14.50 for a meal that had not been eaten so they offered us a fiver off even though she hadn't eaten anything! in the end i paid because we were now rushed for the show. When we left in the morning (after hardly any sleep due to tumble dryers running all night in the room next but one to us ) to be met with a parking ticket as the hotel had not told us we needed a pass! To be fair to the staff in the morning they offered us a refund on the room and took care of the parking ticket but all in all was a bit of a shambles! If you are going to stay here to go to the theatre then you have to walk under a long dodgy underpass under the rail station to get there! was a bit scary coming back through there after the show in the dark!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stone's throw from the train station, Wolverhampton University and Wolverhampton Grand Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre (Bluebricks) Hotel Wolverhampton
- Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre Hotel England