Arrived very late in the night and was welcomed very warmly. The room was basic but for the price was very reasonable. Although located in a rather quiet part of town felt very safe especially considering we stayied during the riots.
The only negatives were that my baby had split milk on the bedsheets one night and when we returned the next day they had not been changed although it was very obvious. in addition house keeping had failed to clean the bathroom sufficiently (hairs in the bath). As I have not stayed in a budget hotel for more than 1 night before, was not sure if house keeping was meant to change linen and clean the bathroom during your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stone's throw from the train station, Wolverhampton University and Wolverhampton Grand Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre (Bluebricks) Hotel Wolverhampton
- Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre Hotel England