“Excellent but at a price...”
Review of Bilash

Bilash
Ranked #53 of 507 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Excellent but at a price...”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were recommended to visit here rather than the one I had in mind and I am glad we followed the advice. The food was simply excellent. Unusually for this type of meal we even had a desert. Whilst the food was fantastic and the service faultless - even the chef came to see if we were happy with his cooking - I felt the price was too high. Would I go again? Yes, but not very often at those prices...

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Inspector_Monkfish

Sedgley, null, United Kingdom
“Really Lovely Meal”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We have just been to the Bilash for the first time and will definately be going again. The food and service was excellent. It was nice to try dishes that we have not seen in other restaurants and we were not disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Diane S
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Best curry I have ever had”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have had countless curries in my life, in lots of cities but this was the best one I have ever had. It was expensive but every mouthful was delicious. Really interesting items on the menu not run of the mill curry dishes. The restaurant was pleasant and modern, the staff were lovely and the chef came out to ask how our meals were. The staff were helpful but unobtrusive. I had cauliflower rice which I had never seen anywhere else, it was spicy and tasty and a vegetable sizzler, all the vegetables were fresh. The peshwari nan was very sweet. My OH had special pilau rice which he said was unusual but great tasting and a chicken dish (I forget which). The puddings were lovely, I had the best galubjamun I have ever had with creamy ice-cream. All in all a wonderful evening. There were some people on the table not next to us but the one after that who seemed to think we might be interested in their conversation which was a little annoying.

3 Thank chilliexx
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Bilash Business Network”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was the second time i have been to Bilash and the food was wonderful and the service just as good. I was spoken to by name which for only the second time of eating there was to me super customer service.

I will certainly be using the restaurant on many occasions........

3 Thank bengamble7
Wolverhampton
“Always superb....”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have just been to The Bilash for lunch and the food was superb as always. I have visited The Bilash several times, in both small and large groups, and I have never yet been disappointed. The menu, service, presentation and attention to detail are first class and I have no hesitation in recommending the restaurant.

3 Thank Nick B