“NEVER again!”
Review of Wulfrun Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wolverhampton
Wulfrun Hotel
Ranked #21 of 21 Hotels in Wolverhampton
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We stayed in this place (once can't really call it a hostel nor hotel) a couple of weekends ago and it is the most run-down hole one can imagine. I'm not sure why no one is closing this place down. Everything is filthy, the doors to the bathrooms in the hall don't lock, there is no toilet paper, the toilets are disgusting, dirty, soiled...the whole place reeks of cigarette and "other" (use your imagination here) smoke. The electrical outlets in the rooms are broken and hanging from the wall...the beds are broken...the one wardrobe standing in the room was missing doors (not that one would consider putting clothes in there anyway it was so dirty)...the so-called common room is always locked (not that one would want to spend time in there anyway)...do yourself a favor and don't ever consider staying there overnight.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank Runfarrunfast
There are newer reviews for Wulfrun Hotel

Reviewed October 21, 2012

This place is not a hotel this place is piece of shet I will never ever go to this hotel I will never recomand any one to go there even for a minute to stay this is a disgusting hotel I'v never seen in my life Ohh I can't explain it by word how dreadful was my visit I couldn't sleep all night but I had stay because all othar hotel nearby was fully booked

• Stayed: October 2012
5  Thank Alam1234
Reviewed July 14, 2011

looked like battle site, carpet disgusting, no food or drink facilities, no safety rail on staircase, health and safety would have a ball in this place, no lock on toilet doors, no soap, no toilet paper, rooms gross, looked like they had never been cleaned, only one curtain up in room, bedding stained, walls full of nasty marks, this place looked like a place for drug users, even cockroaches had suitcases ready to leave, man who owened place was full of himself when really he should go bury his head, should be ashamed to charge people to stay, was more like doss house than hotel........................................

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank gunchester
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I was most disappointed by the lack of cat paw in my room, but this was partly made up by the toilet which doubled as a floor power wash when flushed. The stained/burned duvet and Chester no drawers were as promised. To be fair to the place we survived.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
10  Thank Dave186478
Reviewed April 3, 2011

We cannot believe that they could advertise this as a hotel suitable for families. It is not. We walked in and straight away we didnt feel safe, the bedroom doors did not shut properly the locks were dodgy and the place was filthy. We had two teenagers with us one being female and she cried. The only good thing about this" hotel" was the woman who gave us our money back 10 minutes after we got there, we legged it and went to the travel lodge. Do not take young children or teenagers to this hotel. I am not happy with the rating that I have given as if it was up to me I would not have rated it at all.

Room Tip: Don't go there
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank ema134
Reviewed October 1, 2010

this hotel is not worth 10 gbp. dirty rooms full of bug. broken beds & filthy bathrooms. all are common with no tissues. already locks & keys are almost weak & hard to operate,, still anything wrong you will be charged 5 gbp.
better stay on the road side instead of staying in this rubbish hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
6  Thank ajsalove
Reviewed July 21, 2010

This is by far the worst place ive stayed in. i found a cats paw in my pillow case. Also ahd chest of drawers with no drawers in them, a cupboard with no back a double bed the size of a hammock made of concrete. Communal toilets with no locks. Our neighbour lived in it had tv on all day and nite didnt close door. It should be named Alcatraz. Also, pay in cash only haha, thats a sign of dodgy things. Enjoy ur stay

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple