“100%”

Rupee World Buffet & Bar
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: exciting cocktail bar and dining - Kalpana Cocktail Bar and Dining. Bar and restaurant bringing a plush cocktail and Indian fine dining experience to Wolverhampton.
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Went to rupee last night with family this was my second visit and the experience I had was similar to my first visit. Friendly staff good service nice decor good and well presented food and deserts. Was very impressed with refills.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Went to rupee last night with friends.as soon as we entered we were greered by a lovely well dressed lady and first impression was very good. The resturant was busy and atmosphere was brilliant. wr tried dosa and freshly Cooked noodles and naan were out of this world. Desert and main courses were tasty too.i will definitely be going back.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Four of us went to Rupee for a celebratory night out. I'm not a fan of buffet restaurants since I think they encourage gluttony and the food is usually of mixed quality and suspect left overs from previous evenings (Jimmy Spices take note!). However this was a delightful experience - the food was of a quality you would expect in a high class a' la carte restaurant, the indian food particularly was of a high standard you would not expect at the very reasonable price Rupee charges. What makes this buffet restaurant stand out by a mile from it's competitors is that you actually get service from it's staff (in other similar restaurants it's simply being given a bowl and off you go!) the staff are well trained and know about the food on offer and what are the best accompaniments to any dish - in particular the attention to service by the front of house lady was exceptional and not expected in a buffet type of restaurant - very relaxing atmosphere with no pressure to just eat and go as you find in similar establishments. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Visited here yesterday for the evening as me and my partner wanted to try somewhere new. There was a free car park opposite after 5.30pm which was convinient. Can't fault this place, staff was inviting and gave us a tour of the place to show us different cuisine (salads,live noodle bar, dosa,indian,chinese,english,italian).
Was clean and decor was nice. Only things I would fault is the italian food was not as good as expected as there was little to choose from and some main dishes were warm not hot. We mostly enjoyed the live noodle bar as you could pick what you wanted and the ice cream cone machine. Overall a great evening out at a great price, definately visit again!!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Went to this particular restaurant (we live in Shrewsbury) with my husband for lunch as we wanted to try the dosa's-last time was 10 years ago - I loved them then and was not disappointed this time. Was greeted by a lovely friendly lady (on her day off apparently!!) and was made very welcome, as were the rest of the staff. The selection was brilliant, even though I couldn't do it justice, so much to choose from. I like the fact that you had could also choose your food to be cooked & have it cooked fresh. We will definitely be going again. Congrats to you all!!