“Good, modern Italian”

Rosso e nero Wolverhampton
Ranked #10 of 528 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rosso e Nero offers the finest of Italian cuisine in elegant and comfortable surrounding, where you will always be guaranteed a warm & friendly welcome whether it's a spot of lunch, pre - theatre meal, a family gathering or a romantic dinner we can offer you the personnel attention needed to make you experience truly perfect
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Modern decor, sympathetic lighting and spacious seating. We enjoyed our specials. Well cooked, reasonably priced food served by friendly, efficient staff. Will go again.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I took my wife here for her 70th birthday.we both enjoy Italian food and had tried others in the area but this was our first experience of Rosso,and what an experience. The food was first class large portions,well cooked and well presented.
The service was very good,we were made very welcome and our server was very attentive but not intrusive.
My wife wanted a Prawn Cocktail which was not on the menu but it was produced without fuss and was one of the best she had ever had. Our main courses of Veal and Sea bass were substantial and perfectly cooked as was everything we ordered.
We can't praise it highly enough and this will be our first choice for Italian food in the future. Thank you Rosso for a wonderful night.

1  Thank Pennwolf
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch today 18th July. We were made to feel very welcome and the atmosphere was really friendly. Had starters and main meal off alla carte menu. Scalops and asparagus were really tasty as was the mixed fish starter. Main meal again we both had fish, salmon and sea bass, both were cooked exquisitely.
Can't wait to go again next week with our daughtet and partner this time.
Very well done to you all for a very high standard of food and service.

1  Thank Margaret W
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We had given this place a wide birth after eating here when it was Don Salvo.... Don't make the mistake we did and hesitate to visit. All the ghosts of its less than illustrious past are long gone.
We are here after reading the good reviews on a quiet Tuesday night. We were going to go off the main menu but were tempted by the fish specials. I had the muscles, ( being quiet fussy on the freshness of shell fish was more than impressed with them), to start; lovely sauce: massive portion and really well cooked. My partner had the grilled fresh special for main and said it was one of the best she's had.
The service was great also, pleasant and attentive but just let us get on with it, which we love.
Will definitely return as soon as we can

2  Thank walkformilers
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I don't often write reviews although we do visit a number of restaurants. On this occasion I have to offer my feedback, from the attentive service, ambience and most of all the quality of the food. The menu offers great choise, we both enjoy fish and they certainly know how to prepare fish dishes. I would wholeheartedly recommend a visit to the restaurant, I'm sure that you wouldn't be disaappointed

1  Thank MJKannell